Riot Games in Europe: Details and FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ub3rPubb3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-13-2010

What about Portuguese[BRA] languague? Will it be welcome?

Just Mug

05-13-2010

i think some people are scared , cause a long time ago riot tryed to refuse european players on the us server and adviced them to play on european server( think it was around the closed beta in eu began ) .( i think NOONE wants 2 play LoL if goa is hosting xD ) but they didnt make it real and now people are like what ??? aggain cause they didnt get that they can stay :D

anyways nice to have servers in germany ( nice pings :D )
gratz 2 you Tecumseh hope you do a great job on eu ;D
but i think i will stay us ^^ ( until you made up your thought about us to eu tranfer x] )

and .. sry for bad english :S

gnss

05-13-2010

Sorry if I missed this point (just read the first two and the last two sites) - but I need to know something:
As I'm from Germany I'm really glad about my ping I might have in the future but there still is an issue for me - I also know that I can stay on the US Server with my account but there should be a good solution for the friends I have in North America and in Europe, there is no way for me to keep both since I won't make a 2nd account that has to be leveled for month.
I hope there is something I can do about this.

Aluvian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-13-2010

maybe this is too obvious, but why couldn't accounts stay the same, and after you log into your account be able to choose which server to log into (like every mmo) If you were able to pull this off you could keep your record, champs, skins and just log into either us or eu?

JBrew

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainyk View Post
omfg why in Germany....and what about blood and souds... because of your Germany
Germany is very central so its probably the best option to minimize latency for the most regions possible.

suwoop

05-13-2010

wooopy woooop

DJAquarius

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluvian View Post
maybe this is too obvious, but why couldn't accounts stay the same, and after you log into your account be able to choose which server to log into (like every mmo) If you were able to pull this off you could keep your record, champs, skins and just log into either us or eu?
brilliant!

xEternally

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluvian View Post
"Like every mmo", your character is only created on that one server and you'd have to make a new one if you wanted to play on a different server like east to west. etc. I do not think you should use the term Every mmo because some of the massive multiplayer online games do not have clients that will allow you to freely change servers. P:

one good reason could be because if you are maxed lvl and go to a freshly new server that just opened up you can have an unfair advantage to those who start. =]

just stating my opinion :X watch me get flamed or something xD

Glory

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavaer View Post
ah, thought you could only aquire Tristana for free ^^

Rammus and his green skin,tristana and her pink skin,corki and his ufo skin were all free :P

Tarion

05-13-2010

Wow. A lot of people don't seem to understand what's going on.

This isn't a new server. Riot haven't suddenly decided to split the playerbase.

Rather, the company that was running things failed hard and has been replaced by Riot doing it themselves.