Riot Games in Europe: Details and FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kronil

05-14-2010

I've seen you're planning to translate the game in German, Spanish and French... There'are also many italians playing at this game... It'd be nice if the game would be translated into italian too. If u need help I've translated other games in the web.

Best Regards.

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaeth View Post
Being a programmer, all I wish to say is account transfer is actually quite easy to do. Creating the interface allowing it is probably longer than the actual process (which is basically to just copy the records from the database to the other). Refusing account transfer is more a choice than a technical difficulty.
as a project manager that manages programmers id like to say it may be more about contractual obligation rather than choice. i dont think it takes being in the profession to know how easy some bits and bytes are to transfer, most everyone these days has a concept of backups and has moved data from one place to another. however, there are reasons where someone publishing a game for a company in another region of the world and they were publishing and developing the game in another region, i would not accept any obligation that allowed one base to move to another at the drop of a hat.

you couldnt just transfer accounts on wow initially either, only when load balancing became an issue did they allow transfers. ofc later they allowed them at any time for fees.

WitcherPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

It will be easer for Polish players to play together . And it'll be good if LoL will be translated to polish, because many of us play in this game.

PENHALIGAN

05-14-2010

lol this has nothing to do with anything really but i live in australia and my mom was downloading 3 movies at once while i was playin a game. the next game i tried to play my ping was 999. it was sooo sad i had to lol. but ya... you need an oceana server.

zeldread

05-14-2010

Tecumseh's post was very clear and brought much joy to the EU players that stood even in the hard times. This is (I hope) good news... (btw the man said already that account switching ain't possible yet so...its kinda silly to ask that)

Speexy

05-14-2010

Heh, how about putting servers in the middle of Atlantic Ocean and that way we'll all have same ping ratio ^^
... Really hoping that transfer account will come to life

blackrosedragon

05-14-2010

yep

Rello

05-14-2010

i have a question... i have accounts both in EU/USA servers with same name and user log-in, what will happen?

Armath

05-14-2010

Tecumseh, if you don't mind, i'd actually would like to know which is this so called European country that prohibits blood been shown on games, because i'm pretty sure the last time another company sold a FPS there they didn't deactivate blood decals and rather than remove blood decals at all, you should place an option where every person has the right to deactivate them or not. It is simply unfair for the rest of us.

xiZepher

05-14-2010

My game keeps crashing every time i go to play a game is there any way you can fix that cuz i just got a garen skin and wanna use it.