Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing the new Lead European Community Manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yurkah

05-14-2010

Having problems connection with your sever first game worked, rest didn't.

Omek

05-14-2010

European CM named after an American General....

maddogmarty

05-14-2010

thanks for screwing up servers =D

OEBlooddart

Emissary of the League

05-14-2010

Welcome "back" Tecumseh

foxo

05-14-2010

ty for kicking europe out of the game why must people change what is fine i hate riot games now.

mayoarm

05-14-2010

I am very displeased with customer support, it's been 2 days since I've sent my email with no response. I thought riot would handle my situation quickly.

thedarklorde

05-14-2010

Yaaaaaay! Hi, new guy! I'm an American, living in France, playing on US servers. Who do I talk to?!?! hahahahah no matter, I'm having a great time, so I don't figure I'll have much to complain about.

Either way, welcome aboard!!

litrukas

05-14-2010

Dam why no one can't connect to the game??????? dude's get that problem off the game do you job lazy basterd's :DDDD

The Xecutioner

05-14-2010

Quote:
Tecumseh:
Hello everyone,

I’m Tecumseh, the new Lead European Community Manager here at Riot Games. I'm really excited to be joining Riot, where my job is to be the voice of the English speaking European community, alongside managing the rest of the European Community Management Team. Together, we’ll do our absolute best to ensure European players are heard and receive the quality and commitment Riot is known for. We’re rightly proud of our achievements and the dedication that drives us will be no different in Europe.

If you're from across the Channel, or have a degree in English literature, please avert your eyes and skip the next paragraph.

Cor blimey, lads 'n' lasses, Tecumseh here to look after you minging lot. Rules are simple: no posting posh and effin an jeffin on the forums, no hassling other geezers, and no being a berk. I'm here to have fun and hate having to be a copper, but I'll bollock then batter any muppet causing mither. No worries though, I'm not mental, and if you fancy a natter add me as a mate in game.

Cheers,

Tecumseh

PS: no, that last paragraph is not quite how we speak over here, but we have to indulge foreign stereotypes every once in a while.

WOOT , you are back !!!! YEY , thought you were gone ! QQ
Btw you lucky riot - tecumseh rocks

Xokks

05-14-2010

I would like to play a game with you. ONLY IF YOU TALK LIKE THAT THE WHOLE TIME.