Introducing the new Lead European Community Manager

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethalsoul

05-16-2010

Welcome back ! =) sure missed u the short time u were gone =) hope things will get better in the eu now ,

oh and what about Ymir ?

Darkangel UK

05-16-2010

Shine ya shoes Guvna! Welcome and hope you have a nice stay! And lets hope it doesnt go all apples n pears!!! :P

iwinyoulose

05-16-2010

riots known for its quality and commitment?

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

05-16-2010

As long as you don't rape me again as Sion, I'll welcome you back for a second time. <3

Tecumseh

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarklorde View Post
Yaaaaaay! Hi, new guy! I'm an American, living in France, playing on US servers. Who do I talk to?!?! hahahahah no matter, I'm having a great time, so I don't figure I'll have much to complain about.

Either way, welcome aboard!!
If you're playing on the American servers then you should talk to Pendragon or ByronicHero. And if you ever feel like talking to a French CM, we also have one of those in the EU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2owned View Post
I would like to play a game with you. ONLY IF YOU TALK LIKE THAT THE WHOLE TIME.
Are you taking the Mickey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by than00b View Post
Welcome back dear sir, we have missed you. Im gonna add you just to see a sion master in action, and maybe challenge you, last time i met a developer i got my ass wopped
I'm an adequat Sion, but little more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelbox View Post
As a European (Dutch) player playing on both servers, I'd like to welcome you Simba, eh Ticumseh, have fun working at your new job!
Thank you, Pumba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatlyplaced View Post
/clap great so they some how got this "crack" of a drug I mean game over to you guys, grats, though its not finished and we only have one map to play on enjoy the EURO Field of Justice, I hope your ppl over there arent so noobish and dont talk so much smack.....maybe you guys can find a common server and you guys can take on some US teams.....
We never talk smack. We win so quickly we don't have time for such tommy-rot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenizMight1 View Post
Once, I had the pleasure to play with one of the community managers in a game. BUT he was in my team and we lost due to his power feeding.
I think I know who you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethalsoul View Post
Welcome back ! =) sure missed u the short time u were gone =) hope things will get better in the eu now ,

oh and what about Ymir ?
Ymir will be sailing off into the horizon, ready for new adventures, more loot to win, more rum to drink and more wenches to ravish (YAAAARRR). He might be a Northern monkey and I a Southern faery, I'll miss him a lot. He's one of the best CMs I know, and a whole lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuno View Post
As long as you don't rape me again as Sion, I'll welcome you back for a second time. <3
Then don't welcome me back

Kevin

Absalon

05-17-2010

Hello, Tecumseh. The EU community, for all its complaints and bad mood, has always appreciated our CMs. Glad to see you here. Oh, and we were once matched together for a game, but somebody queue-dodged.