PAX is over, how close is Dominion to being complete?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowblazr

08-30-2011

I don't want to know an exact date or patch, I'm just interested in how much stuff is left to set dominion in motion? Is there a lot left or are we so close we can taste it? I'm expecting a mid September release but that might be too Soon(tm).

shadowblazr

08-30-2011

Scratch that, is PAX even over yet?????

JackalBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-30-2011

Yes PAX is over. They did say it would release right after pax. I just hope its out this week or next.

shadowblazr

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalBear View Post
Yes PAX is over. They did say it would release right after pax. I just hope its out this week or next.
I doubt it will be that soon. While they did sort of pre patch Dominion into the client already, I figure there are some last minute scratches they want to polish.

BardsmanGob

08-30-2011

It wasn't "right after pax" It was soon after pax. Late august or sometime in september was possible dates thrown around. I wouldn't be expecting anything for a while. Just give it time.

Roadwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Could be as early as next week.

Tritotamar

08-30-2011

Will probably be as late as next week or the week after.
If it's later than that, I will be very dissapoint

Handbananna

08-30-2011

It's funny when they flagrantly go around showing people it's been finished now for weeks but won't let it out to the public, and instead just continue to play inhouse and keep telling everyone how awesome it is.

Razlaghul

08-30-2011

I hope it is late this week or sometime next week. I want it to be out so I can play it on the Holiday. D:

Roadwarrior

08-30-2011

They wont release it on any day other than patch day. Since Tuesday is here and there isnt a patch we can only hope for next Tuesday, unless Riot wants to break their patch cycle for this (which is possible due to all the QQers on the forums).