Is there a way to change the view for Purple team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J0llybally

08-20-2011

blue team is view from bottom left to top right , Purple team look from bottom left to top right

IS there a way to change purple team view from (top right to bottom left) to (Bottom left to top right?

alternate view like in sport games so you always look from bottom to top

TwistWrist

08-20-2011

No, there isn't. There is a way to make your HUD smaller and remove the wall though. Helped me a lot when I started playing.

J0llybally

08-20-2011

HOW do you make the HUD smaller

BiiigBird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Hit the escape key on your keyboard, to to interface, there's a slider there to resize the hud.

You may also wnat to consider moving your chat screen (click and drag) to the upper right corner.

TwistWrist

08-20-2011

Resize HUD is under "Interface" and hiding the wall is under "More Options".

DiscoDingle

08-20-2011

Sadly, there is no way to change the point of view when you are purple..which sucks because it definitely seems like a disadvantage...and seems like itd be an easy thing to implement

TwistWrist

08-20-2011

Purple top definitely has a disadvantage but that is more related to the meta that top is solo. But that has nothing to do with perspective.

Banjo Bill

08-20-2011

The reason why you can't swap camera angles is because most terrain does not have a back.
this is so there are less things to load,making it less laggy and load faster.You may think it would be worth the extra load time,but you have to take into account other people have really slow or outdated computers.By adding a swap on perspective,more people would be unable to meet the requirements.

ShammahSonofAgee

06-01-2013

Why couldn't they program it so those who have the swap view only load a one side of the graphics so they don't have to load both sides?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2013

The most common fix to this issue is unlocking your camera. It takes awhile to get used to, but will really help once you do, from both sides. It took me multiple attempts before I was able to play comfortably with it, but it's absolutely worth it.