League Judgement: Talon, the Blade's Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExR Renegrade

08-20-2011

make talon 3150 ip pls

MetaBlaziken

08-20-2011

Isn't the judgement usually released with the Champion Spotlight?

Teganze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJetpack View Post
I liked it, well written. I enjoyed how you added aspects of the champions skills, such as disappearing into darkness, and teleporting behind the enemy. But as someone said above I'm confused as to what he has to do with the black rose and swain, as his preview comic hinted at. Hopefully it will be fleshed out more in the JoJ, but from what I see, it's that he kills for Du Couteau, and Swain and LeBlanc have been keeping an eye on him and Du Couteau, since Talon is one of the few that could unlock his disappearance, and Swain and LeBlanc probably had something to do with that.
I don't know about the Black Rose, but I think that the crow on the hilt of the blade is just a regular crow. As you may recall in another JoJ, the critters in Noxus tend to have 6 eyes - I think it's a regular feature of the fauna there, and not Swain-specific.

Orphilios

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaBlaziken View Post
Isn't the judgement usually released with the Champion Spotlight?
typically the summoner spotlight comes when the champion is released or shortly the same day before release where as judgements are a couple days before. He will probably be released Mon or tues and with such a release servers will be down and an hour wait to log on upon them coming back up and games will be full of people dodging when they don't get Talon you know the usual stuff.

On a side know extremely well written judgement cannot wait for Talon I had over 8k Ip saved up so bring him on

DoomScar

08-20-2011

Summoner: "How does it feel exposing your mind?"

OH MAN WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK YOU DEAD MAN

Akorvyr

Recruiter

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRutetank View Post
I thought he would be related to Swain due to the crow in his preview.
i believe the crow symbolized "The eyes of Noxus are always watching" Swain probably has some skill to see what the noxian crows see
kinda like eric draven from the crow

Akorvyr

Recruiter

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphilios View Post
typically the summoner spotlight comes when the champion is released or shortly the same day before release where as judgements are a couple days before. He will probably be released Mon or tues and with such a release servers will be down and an hour wait to log on upon them coming back up and games will be full of people dodging when they don't get Talon you know the usual stuff.

On a side know extremely well written judgement cannot wait for Talon I had over 8k Ip saved up so bring him on
correction: 12-18 hours

Itahzu

08-20-2011

this is a very well done judgment still portraying the classics as well as some new knicks the bravado of this story was amazing now we know more of talon and the others that bind there fates with him

SephSin

08-20-2011

If anyone has read the books by R.A. Salvatore, he reminds me much of Artemis Entreri

Hiesatai

08-20-2011

I enjoy this even more because I just started reading Brent Weeks.