Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Judgement: Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akazonae

08-20-2011

Man. I want to like it, but it screams Vladimir judgement Mk II

Durzo ßlint 0011

08-20-2011

Azoth, Kylar Stern. love the similarities between Talon and The Way of The Shadows -Brent Weeks, thumbs up for me by default.

DeathBecomesU2

Recruiter

08-20-2011

So we welcome our first psychopathic serial killer to the League. Don't ask, don't tell.

Velha Raposa

08-20-2011

Very good one!

Mathaios

08-20-2011

A dog from noxian ;<!

MS Destrokarp

08-20-2011

Quote:
SephSin:
If anyone has read the books by R.A. Salvatore, he reminds me much of Artemis Entreri

so true

Trash Boat McFly

08-20-2011

Quote:
Joequel:
..why kill him D: >>; meh, Noxians..
kill to live.. kill to survive, the strong prevail. the weak perish.

Trash Boat McFly

08-20-2011

Quote:
Durzo0011:
Azoth, Kylar Stern. love the similarities between Talon and The Way of The Shadows -Brent Weeks, thumbs up for me by default.

OMFG great books, u should check out the black prism too, but i seriously doubt that talon has the talant or a ka'kari at his disposal. but i will judge with him... i shall have retribution

Marcian Tobay

08-20-2011

Quote:
Eletale:
God ****, it, Talon. It's not easy to find good testers these days and yet you go ahead and kill them.

Now, "seriously" speaking, does the League accept just anyone who asks? Even if that person has just killed the tester? I would politely ask Talon to get the f**k out of here before i started using forbidden rune magic on his sorry self.

It's my understanding that the League does, in fact, accept virtually anyone that can emotionally withstand the visions. Keep in mind that when a Champion dies in a League match, they suffer all the agony, humiliation, and fading effect of death. That's... no small feat to be mauled to death 10 times in a "recreational" match.

They purposely put you through the League judgement as a way of breaking your mind. If you can make it through it without becoming a blubbering fool by the end, you've got the spark in the very least. They let you in.

From THERE, it's presumed that your recently-proven unbreakably spirit motivates you to train so hard you become as good as everyone else. That's what happened with Wukong. He wasn't good enough. He's becoming better now, as is his story.

... man, I spend too much time on the lore.

---

And yes, even if they killed the tester. The idea is that the number of people that die in the League is significantly smaller than the number of people that would die if the League didn't exist. From a purely mathematical perspective, the cost is extremely affordable.

Think of it this way: If the League didn't exist, Talon would probably be off slaughtering all of the political figures of Demacia, generally undermining their country.

Veruen

08-20-2011

Quote:
PirateNinja119:
Skribbles' avatar mia.

quick ward the bushes he may be preparing a gank!