when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Tiny Ego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puskai View Post
When is dota2 coming out.. stop asking about this dominion (wc3 custom map-wannabe) .. and say something about THE TRUE GAME YO!
**** you dota2 ****ing sucks because valve made it and they made it pay to play not free to play so shut the **** up or get the **** out of this forum before i kick your ****ing candy ass!!

saviorknight

08-26-2011

meh. no point for them to rush it. last thing we all want is for it to be released and then boom server crash and no one gets to play. It is like flashing goodies that are tempting but not allowed to be used.

Rocket Elite

08-27-2011

I've gotten so used to 'SOON' meaning never.

With Riot's track record and all likeliness taken into account, we'll probably have dominion semi-patched into the game and it will probably come out in between 2 years and never.

NeroTheFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Can someone just say what else is needed since the streamed games dont have bugs and are with the gameplay done? (At least it looks like done)

Shini Laser

08-27-2011

As noted however long ago, Riot didn't release Dominion earlier mainly because they wanted to help the companies that help with the sharing of LoL in other countries be prepared to release it. Of course, in the fine text, they also haven't released it immediately to get more people to come to the Riot booth at Gamescon/PAX, but can you blame them for that delay? Riot is a business.

Diztrix

08-28-2011

I hope its tuesday.
But, silly of me to assume that.

The Soup Kitchen

08-28-2011

Prediction: September the 5th!

Switzerland

08-28-2011

Bring back pax jax for ultimate skin price i would pay 4000 rp for it.

conclusion

08-28-2011

after the patch u'll be able to log in and play roughly 3 days after just cause of queue

Minwe456

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Huge ***** View Post
**** you dota2 ****ing sucks because valve made it and they made it pay to play not free to play so shut the **** up or get the **** out of this forum before i kick your ****ing candy ass!!
Whoa there, you just need to chill out lol. They havent released anything for sure yet, they havent 100% said its going to be pay to play or its free to play. And just because valve made it doesnt mean its bad lol.