League of legend problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KenEVO

08-19-2011

For some reason it says im in a game when im not, so i cant start a new game. But when I relogged it said i had to reconnect. So i pressed it. But then the leauge of legends logo just pops up and stays there and its not even a real game cause I know for sure i didnt start one i just got out of one. can anyone help me? thx (:

xjinkinex

08-19-2011

calm down every one having this problem atm.. idk why man but i just finish 5v5 rank game and won then. status wont load up and i press skip then relog it says reconnect to join the game.. its a bug for everyone.

xjinkinex

08-19-2011

riot games needs to stop making bugs and try and keep league of legend normal way and stop updating random stuff which stuffs it up

KenEVO

08-19-2011

oh ok thanks, and calm down? im not over reacting? haha well thx again

OneDotZero

08-19-2011

Waiting to hear from a Red on this...

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Has anyone else been able to get back in? I've been waiting like 20minutes.

DevilNL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Got the same problem, first time i could start a new game after getting the message twice, now im stuck

vik1325

08-19-2011

well my account was suspended due to unfortunate internet problems..but it said it is suspended until august 19th and thats today? how does that work? is it 24 hours?