Wit's End On Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-11-2009

The attack speed is great, magic resist, and mana drain. I started to use it now but I want opinions. Does anyone ever get this item.

Aiur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2009

Sounds like a good item..but I stack attack.. Might try out wits...very good idea.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Adjudicator

09-11-2009

Ehh... mass AP is better on Jax.

L0CUST

The Council

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Ehh... mass AP is better on Jax.
but what if.. jax doesn't?

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-11-2009

I don't even use Jax but judging from past experiances, wits end is very very very annoying when fighting him. But I've only seen that once back when Jax was crazy OP

Dyrus

Senior Recruiter

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
I don't even use Jax but judging from past experiances, wits end is very very very annoying when fighting him. But I've only seen that once back when Jax was crazy OP
People still call him OP which is laughable

Atmosfear

09-11-2009

Wit's End is good for any hero that can attack very quickly. Warwick, Jax, Yi, Ashe, Teemo, Twitch comes to mind. Also, its guaranteed damage on top of the mana you are burning so in a way the item gives you a bit of bonus damage to boot.

I was once in a game where I played as tank Amumu. I was probably the biggest threat to the other team so both their Ashe and Twitch bought Wit's End. A couple seconds after engaging and I was completely OOM and useless since I had nothing to use except normal attacks.