Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Limited Edition Champion Bundles!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyroxis

08-19-2011

Because Akali's a DPS champ.

orime

08-19-2011

Quote:
watereffecT:
akali and panth can't jungle.

Akali can jungle for sure, even if the jungle MR patch made it much harder.

@MoneyPenny : You may want to correct the announcement : from the second pack, only Xin and Nocturne were released during the season one.

Nice news though.

Lhyanc

08-19-2011

Pretty awesome. Although, I have half of both.

Soul Cloud

08-19-2011

Thanks god this game is free!!

reziel

08-19-2011

I only own Miss Fortune and the Variety bundle is basically already not worth it unless I intended to buy every single champion in the bundle with RP previously.

The melee bundle, due to IP prices, is basically never worth it.

These bundles aren't a good enough value unless you literally own nothing, and even then it's only if you're desperate for the newer champions. Buying the old champion packs is an infinitely better deal, and was an infinitely better deal the moment they were made, back when those were the only champions in the game.

Sorry Moneypenny, but you gotta give a bit better bargain than that, especially if you're gonna give ZERO flexibility to previous purchasers.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

08-19-2011

Just like I said in the other thread: Old champions that I already have that can only be purchased, bundled, with RP.

This is not going to placate the masses Riot. We want new champions that don't require 75 games to buy, not more **** that costs RP.

NinjaButtPirate

Recruiter

08-19-2011

I think you should combine them into one package and let the player choose 5, i have some champs from each one and would love to have a select few from the others

Frobooter

08-19-2011

Alright! Didn't have any from the variety pack. Done! Sold!

xilr

Recruiter

08-19-2011

I knew it was going to be smoke and mirrors. The champion variety pack "would" be okay if you didnt own any of the champions. (I seriously would not be shocked if they did research to make absolutely sure you do own 1 or more of them before making the bundle).

The melee DPS pack is a joke because it doesnt solve the problem of the 6300 IP hero scam. Xin/Olaf/Pant can all theortically be earned in game, you don't need to buy them with $$$.

Look Riot, if your "seriously" trying to get away from your "Band of Brigands" style of doing things, then release quarterly packs, so we can buy all your cash-only (6300ROFL-IP) champions in a bundle.

I might be inclined to buy a champion on sale if I need it, but not if I have to give you another $30 and get copies of champions I already have.

Hawkbat

08-19-2011

If I could choose the 5 champs I would instantly buy one. But even just owning one champ from the bundle doesn't make it worth it for me. (I know it makes it worth it numerically but given the amount I'd play half the champs in the bundle that I don't already know then no)