Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Limited Edition Champion Bundles!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

08-19-2011

So weak for a bundle, I'm so glad I got that retail version of LoL for $20 (Actually $10 since it have $10 worth of RP inside)

TheManu

08-19-2011

You should make IP bundles.

Fox P McCloud

08-19-2011

Not a very good deal.

Your customer base is complaining, Riot, not because of the price of old champs (which are already 1350, 3150, etc), but of the new champs, which are always 6300 and 4800.

Champs bundles does nothing to alleviate these complaints.

Keep your promise, Moneypenny--you said 4800 did not replace 3150...yet, in practice, it has---not only this, but another Rioter specifically said you guys would be releasing champions at all price levels. Last time I checked, all price levels meant 450, 1350, 3150, 4800, and 6300---not 4800 and 6300.

Keep your promise Riot.

FrostAvatar

08-19-2011

How dare they offer us Champion Bundles so we can save money. Shouldn't they know that I own Champions from both Bundles?! We should complain more!

/sarcasm

ChaosZeroX

08-19-2011

What if I own Jarv? Still gotta pay full price? You guy need more variety.

Let us pick any 5 champs for that price?

Shortshrift

08-19-2011

Quote:
FrostAvatar:
How dare they offer us Champion Bundles so we can save money. Shouldn't they know that I own Champions from both Bundles?! We should complain more!

/sarcasm

How dare people voice their opinions as consumers? Shouldn't they know that if something is offered to you on sale, you should buy it without question?! We should spend more money!

/sarcasm

Isn't this fun?

LethalityVoX

08-19-2011

Non-6300 champs lulul...

FrostAvatar

08-19-2011

Quote:
Shortshrift:
How dare people voice their opinions as consumers? Shouldn't they know that if something is offered to you on sale, you should buy it without question?! We should spend more money!

/sarcasm

Isn't this fun?

If you own the Champions, don't buy it. It's not difficult...

When things go on sale in a grocery store do you complain? If you like the Bundle, buy it, if you don't, then don't.

Nirosu

08-19-2011

Own a champ in each bundle which kinda makes the bundles not much of a deal at all. Though I'm already of the opinion that champion RP costs are double whats reasonable.

Jaimee

08-19-2011

failprices imo. At least for those summoners who have a) patience and b) none of the champs. Even more so for those with patience AND some of the champs.

If you'd just wait and buy every single champ on the weekend sale, that'd be 487x5=2435 RP. Patience pays off?

And then what if you have just one champ out of five, that'd be 1982 worth of RP...

Either reduce the price, or allow repicks... you can limit it to certain roles, sure... say buy any 5 melee-only champs?