New Limited Edition Champion Bundles!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blind Mag

08-19-2011

I own all but MF and Brand in the first bundle, and all of them in the second.

Master Dim Sum

08-19-2011

Looks cool, sadly both packs I have 2 champs from each. So the bundles are not worth it for me .

Hobonatir

08-19-2011

Riot should make it so that if you have champions in a pack, the price of the pack is lowered.

Ex: I have Panth and Noc in the Melee pack, since I own 2 champs, I get a certain amount off.

Also, I like the idea of picking your own 5 champs as a package

TitanMD

08-19-2011

Kewl, i don't anyone on the Melee DPS bundle

Aphotic Raven

08-19-2011

Ignore flames, bundles are awesome.

I would like to see tank bundles of the oldschool cheaper tanks, not enough people in pub games are willing to play tank.

Also, discounts if you currently own some of heroes are a great idea, i would have bought the collectors edition long ago except i had some of the champs unlocked already.

Edit:

How about Pick n' Mix bundles?? If i got to pick 5 champs from 10 on offer it would allow me to avoid the champs I already own and not feel ripped off.
Would definitely encourage me to buy.

JadePhoenix13

08-19-2011

A step in the right direction certainly, but a poorly executed one. If you combined these 10 champs into 1 bundle, and let us pick 5 of them for the same price, it would feel like less of a ripoff. As it stands, the vast majority of people are going to own at least one champ in each, so your really not helping any but the newest players. Also, people QQ about IP prices, so make these purchasable for IP!

BIur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

I would get the Variety bundle as I only own Jarvan from it but the only champion in it I would play is brand lol. Meele DPS? I'm not paying 20 bucks for Olaf I have the rest xD

PowerSmoker

08-19-2011

too bad i have them all , but great sale

Mullinator4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

if we buy the bundle but have some champs...do we get redeemed the RP?

Dreamscribe

08-19-2011

QQers: "Riot, we want to acquire Champions for less RP! Slash the prices or make packs."
Riot: "We'll do both because we like you guys!"
QQers: "OMG WTF RIOT WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE US CHAMPIONS FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!"
Riot: "...I ****ing hate you all."