Champion Pricing Reduction Plan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pompy The Pig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

I think this really is the best way to go though.

When something comes out new it's generally more expensive, and as time goes by, the price of it lowers (usually), so, why not do the same thing with champs?

Release new champs at 6300 but lower old ones down to 450/1350/3150.

Probably the best way to do it.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

i love how all the kids get excited, this doesnt means that the new champs will be lower than 6.3k, wich is what everyone have being complaining about

Ryují

08-19-2011

What about changing all 6300 champions to 4800(besides brand new released ones perhaps?) But awesome, can't wait to see what champions get their IP cost reduced.

Skydrinker

08-19-2011

I feel like this doesn't really address the concerns of the community, simply because the main concern is NEW champions being consistently overpriced. Not old champions that actually have affordable and varied pricing. The response itself is very informative, but not really what's being asked for by us as a community.

Nuhliepoo

08-19-2011

Sounds good

Kennylaggins

08-19-2011

LOLOL "April and then shortly thereafter in August" R u kidding me????? Nowonder when you say "SOON" it like months. Riot thinks a short amount of time is 4 months. HERPPPP

Mythoclast

08-19-2011

Just a thing to keep in mind is that for players who already own a lot of champions, these incentives are worth a lot less. I bought almost every 450 and 1350 and probably around half the 3500s. It would be awesome if you made some sort of "Build-a-bundle" where maybe you buy a few champions from different roles or something. The newer players need these incentives less in my opinion as they already have a lot of new champions to choose from to buy for cheap. Those of us who already own a lot of them do not.

To put it simply, what the dude below me said. The older players are much more likely to have already bot a champion you are reducing the price on. Just remember them too and not just create things that will help the newer players. Maybe even by reducing the price of a random champion you don't own or something?

delima05

08-19-2011

Oh yea, cheaper champs, BUT OF COARSE THEY ARE THE OLD ONES PEOPLE ALREADY OWN.

bacongoose

08-19-2011

fxghiahbvcuyszvfbilusfcvbliszygvbilszcbizslcvislzg bszilyub

oh sorry had to wipe the **** off my keyboard

ColdSnapQQ

08-19-2011

Basically all champions are going to be 6300 now.

And Soon.