Why Sexual Orientation Matters to Some People

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IckerBicker

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdicrus View Post
I'm a white christian, and people assume stuff about me that they have no business assuming. Same goes for EVERYONE. No, i don't hate gays, yes i think its wrong, but you don't hate people for what they do.
I do have business assuming things when someone says they are religious.

If you seriously believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree than everything you say doesn't matter to me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyBabyBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udub View Post
He doesn't make himself look like a doouche and say, "HEY THATS MEAN." I think Nick has it right.
Calling someone out for being a doouche makes them a doouche. Does not compute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hot Teen Guys

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IckerBicker View Post
I do have business assuming things when someone says they are religious.

If you seriously believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree than everything you say doesn't matter to me
ITS NOT LIKE THAT ONE ISNT ALL OVER THE INTERNET ALREADY.

Seriously, regardless of whether I like or dislike religion, how many times am I going to see that summary from people who copypastad it from somewhere?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZapMyHeart

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by an actual girl View Post
This is not intellectual discussion it's just opinions and conjecture that has absolutely nothing to do with this game

"go play with your dolls?" what the hell does that even mean?
Actually it does have to do with everything in this game. I'll break it down for you.

The people make up the LoL community.
People have an issue with gay people.
We have a problem in the LoL community.
The community is part of the game.
Therefore, this discussion has everything to do with this game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyrianna

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by an actual girl View Post
CAN WE PLEASE MOVE THIS TO OFF TOPIC IT STILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

caps because I am actually mad
THERE'S THIS THREAD THAT IN NO WAY INTERESTS ME BUT IT'S ON THE FRONT PAGE AND JUST STAYS THERE ARGH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO KEEP EXISTING IN MY WORLD I'D BETTER POST IN ALL CAPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelers View Post
While I also agree that sexual orientation doesn't matter, I still think that by talking about it you're still jamming it down peoples throats
Someone makes a thread about My Little Pony. The obvious response is that you are forced to click the link and read every page while they try to indoctrinate you into their lifestyle.

I mean seriously.

No, seriously. Go watch it. Now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IckerBicker

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivir Es Numba 1 View Post
ITS NOT LIKE THAT ONE ISNT ALL OVER THE INTERNET ALREADY.

Seriously, regardless of whether I like or dislike religion, how many times am I going to see that summary from people who copypastad it from somewhere?
Till people stop believing in stupid ****?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an actual girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdicrus View Post
It means umad. GTFO if you don't like the convo, no ones holding a gun to your head. As for go play with your dolls, your name is "an actual girl" and you're acting like a kid. Its called context bro.
Do you not understand the principle of being on topic? I'm tired of seeing "I'm gay deal with it" threads on a board about a video game, maybe people would deal with it better if you stopped clamoring about it and shoving it in everyone's face, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

What if people were to post "I'm straight, deal with it" threads? No different. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with video games, and honestly the people who look specifically for gay friends are no different than people who shun gays in favor of straight friends. Stop identifying yourself through your sexuality and associating it with every single aspect of your life, it's annoying and no one gives a ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catfiish Billy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IckerBicker View Post
I do have business assuming things when someone says they are religious.

If you seriously believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree than everything you say doesn't matter to me
No, you don't. Sorry. You have no business assuming anything about me or my life. You do not know me, all you know is that I'm white and a Christian. If you have a problem with either of those, then kindly screw off. You seem like the guy who assumes that if a gay guy is in the room they'll try to hump anything with a paynus, which is where homophobia has its roots. Treat people like people, not ideologies. People like you are what's wrong with this country. Blindly hating without any real knowledge. Yes, I'm putting you in the same boat with the Westboro Baptist Church. The sad part is if you met me, you probably wouldn't hate me, at least until you found out i was Christian, lol. .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rompin

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IckerBicker View Post
I do have business assuming things when someone says they are religious.

If you seriously believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree than everything you say doesn't matter to me

This is actually funny because there are several Christian scientists or others of religious belief that have pioneered much of the technology that we have today. So if one of these well educated and ground breaking people told you something you'd not care what they had to say? So what you're saying that a bunch of you net atheists are much more intelligent then these men and women?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZapMyHeart

Senior Member

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewdicrus View Post
Treat people like people, not ideologies.
You may disagree with it as long as you still support the idea that gays should have basic rights.

If not, then you are not practicing what you preach.