Why Sexual Orientation Matters to Some People

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4saken1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

It can be shocking when you come out and people are actually supportive.

Sometimes the mind tends to make things much worse. Amusing when people say, "Yeah I already knew."

People can surprise in good ways.

Twister1245

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
It can be shocking when you come out and people are actually supportive.

Sometimes the mind tends to make things much worse. Amusing when people say, "Yeah I already knew."

People can surprise in good ways.
my friend came out last year saying she was gay, though from the fact that she asked me before hand what i thought about gay people, and really really listened to my answer hoping i'd say that i found them no different, i knew she was.

whats it matter though? who really cares about sexual orientation. just treat someone they way you treat anyone else, and if they ask you out, then treat them the same as anyone else you wouldn't want to go out with.

why is there a 1k responce thread about a blatently obvious subject. Gay people are normal.

Jesus the Friend

11-04-2011

There is nothing normal about homosexuality.

That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
Homosexuals just need to learn to stay out of the way of heterosexuals the way they want heterosexuals to stay out of the way of homosexuals.

Jeothesmar

01-27-2012

Here's a **** if I've ever seen one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ6v9JdPBWM

WayneChaw

Recruiter

04-27-2012

I really like this post by Fruitestrike

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...71368#23671368

NothinButLove234

04-27-2012

people are people come on who cares if your gay or straight. we are all human here no matter our life choice, I have nothin against gay people i see it as a different life choice, and to many people judge other people on their choices and it sucks but hey life goes on bro...