Choose nexus' base health

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackFire911

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archlord Mythos View Post
Then again, another part of me feels like if you split it too much then it will take forever to find a game, especially in solo queue...
There are millions of players playing at the same time... to you really think it would take that long to find a game? especially if everyone's gonna rush to try Dominion out, 4 or 5 different game modes won't be a big deal...

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

El bumpo!

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

again for great idea, BUMP!

Magma Armor0

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFire911 View Post
Well you'd still be able to play 500hp nexus if you want to...
yes, but the point of normal games is to have....well...a norm.
Some people might be totally incapable of playing a 250H game, but be absolutely wonderful at 1000H Nexus games. (people who like Nasus, Veigar, Sion, etc.) There needs to be a "standard" version that can be customized if you want it to be. (in a custom game)

I'm a beast at 2v2 Summoner's Rift, but somehow that doesn't seem to matter...

Kahvan

08-19-2011

I like this idea. Thumbs up the first post.

CoolBreeze95

08-19-2011

Bump

BlackFire911

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
yes, but the point of normal games is to have....well...a norm.
Some people might be totally incapable of playing a 250H game, but be absolutely wonderful at 1000H Nexus games. (people who like Nasus, Veigar, Sion, etc.) There needs to be a "standard" version that can be customized if you want it to be. (in a custom game)

I'm a beast at 2v2 Summoner's Rift, but somehow that doesn't seem to matter...
Then if you wish to play Nasus or Veigar, you could start a 1000H Nexus game...
What's the point of a norm if it's only used to limit the choice of games players can play? It would just be anti-fun...

BlackFire911

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBreeze95 View Post
Bump
lol CoolBreeze REALLY wants this threat to go places XD

Cheese

08-19-2011

I approve of this idea. However they probably won't implement it for match making, I would love to see this in custom game creation along with things such as infinite gold, item ban lists, and spell disables. (ARAM, ARAZ, ADAM, etc.)

CoolBreeze95

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
I approve of this idea. However they probably won't implement it for match making, I would love to see this in custom game creation along with things such as infinite gold, item ban lists, and spell disables. (ARAM, ARAZ, ADAM, etc.)
for matchmaking? seriously? do you know how many ppl play this game? getting balanced team even tho u got multiple options for game lenght wont matter. BUMP!!!!!

1234567 ... 11