Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Choose nexus' base health

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackFire911

08-29-2011

Why are you all so disturbed about queue times being longer? I'm sure they won't be any longer than 1/2 minutes...

Yoshimitsue

08-29-2011

stupid idea, que times would be longer, and it would ruin riots balancing into late game, 1 base health, 20 min. end of story. like to be honest this is the most stupid idea i have ever heard in my entire life.

BlackFire911

08-29-2011

Quote:
Yoshimitsue:
stupid idea, que times would be longer, and it would ruin riots balancing into late game, 1 base health, 20 min. end of story. like to be honest this is the most stupid idea i have ever heard in my entire life.

For "the most stupid idea i have ever heard in my entire life", there is still at least 113 people liking the idea...
And nothing would stop you from playing the standard 500 HP game mode

SSSSK

08-29-2011

this is a good idea, but wouldnt work because dominion is calculated on late game being around the 20 minute mark, therefore all champions being excessively strong by the 20 minute mark

BlackFire911

08-29-2011

Quote:
SSSSK:
this is a good idea, but wouldnt work because dominion is calculated on late game being around the 20 minute mark, therefore all champions being excessively strong by the 20 minute mark

When I reach late game, I always want the game to continue so I guess a longer late game wouldn't disturb me

xxx JAZZ xxx

08-29-2011

lol