Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTeddyBaxter

08-19-2011

What's currently the best build for shaco? I've been looking around and nothing has really been working for me and I really love the charecter.

RaijinBuu

08-19-2011

I like to buy in order:
-Wriggles Lantern
-Boots of Mobility
-Trinity Force
-Phantom Dancer
-Infinity Edge
-(Situational item, for me either Frozen Mallet or Black Clever if they have armor)

Also put 1 point into your deceive skill at level 2, it acts like a better flash. Upgrade your shive as soon as possible in PvP, it's a great harassing tool.

Good luck, he's mad fun to play.

THATZGOLD

08-19-2011

Trinity force, while being a good item on shaco... his clone doesn't show the particle effect on the hands so if you're versing people who have played over.... 50 games they gonna know straight away, beat you up, steal your lunch money and make you wish you had chosen a Ghostblade instead

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlex Vez View Post
What's currently the best build for shaco? I've been looking around and nothing has really been working for me and I really love the charecter.
wriggles
berzerk treads or boots of mobility
Madreds bloodrazor

Black Cleaver/Infinity Blade
Force of Nature if fed AP enemies, otherwise get Witts End
Starks
Replace Wriggles with Bloodrazor.

Game usually ends while you still building starks.

mojib

08-19-2011

I'm assuming everyone jungles with Shaco, so it's easy to agree on the first 2 items being wriggles and either boots of mobility for ganking or berserker's greaves for dps.

From there I go Black Cleaver and start working on GA/BV because you will find Shaco melts in seconds in team fights. If the game is STILL going (frankly it is usually over by the time you start on GA / BV) then I finish up with an IE.

Gr33k Fr33k

08-19-2011

I always build gunblade as my last item to replace the lantern, it help with both sides of his blade and the active slow is nice (plus the lifesteal/spell vamp is awesome, a from-behind stealth strike can restore close to half health if you also have starks and IE).

If you plan to lane shaco (which I'm attempting now because his boxes seem to be malfunctioning in jungle), I would definitely suggest building IE as your third item simply because your primary damage comes from the stealth. This might be complete bull since I generally dont lane shaco, but its worked for me so far . . .

So:

I first build the lantern, allows for easy farm in lane/a ward

Second, I go with either berserker boots or boots of swiftness (boots of mobility in lane dont work as well)

Third, I go for Infinity Edge (somtimes madreds if your fighting a meat mountain like alistar)

and from there I just build items that give armor and damage (like madreds), mr and damage/ap (like abyssal scepter), and health and damage (icy mallet) . . . erm I think thats all . . .

ultimately you gotta look at the enemy team and customize the last three items to deal with them . . .

cheers, Gr33kfr33k5

oh. . . and if anyone knows a new way to jungle and "beat" the box glitch, please share it with me. . . Im in the dark

TheAbortioner

08-19-2011

What I usually do to beat the box glitch is I put my box directly on top of the monster. So for example if you're going to wolves aim your box directly on top of the big red wolf then attack him from up close the wolf will move but most of the time the box will aim at big wolf.

I also know there was a video put up less than a week ago showing a new way to jungle with Shaco but I cannot find it -.-