Summoner Showcase - Issue #42 - The Ultimate Answer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayhem Man

08-19-2011

haha... I think every gamer guy dreams for a hot funny gamer girl friend... At least that's my opinion.. lol

Turtlerocket

08-19-2011

LIES!
THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS 42!!!!111oneeleven!11!

Kilivin777

08-19-2011

lol I was expecting some of Mozart's 42nd symphony in the background haha

taigon100

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

hi, wtf is that monitor suppose to do anyways

Frostfire20

08-19-2011

ammumu is so popular because 1) he sounds like a cute little kid, 2) he's a sad mummy, which is unique because undead are usually characterized as evil/mean, and 3) he's one of the best tanks because of Despair + Rylai's.

Edit: Ammumu won my heart when I saw him getting a shot from Nurse Akali in the picture a few months back. It was so funny watching him grab the curtain.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

08-19-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheBadimir View Post
To Nikasaur:
Do you write your own script with actions? Because if you do, your hilarious! Animated people are awesome!
Thanks! Yes I write the Showcase myself!

zeefomiv

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Nice.

Showcase was good and the content keeps being good as well too :P

toraneko

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
You dont do this on the fly?!

Me is disappoint

Saiyan536

08-19-2011

i got smacked in the face when that fist at the end came out of my screen....

Achiliies

08-19-2011

Nika, I want to express my ideas to LoL. But, like every other game I cannot. There is a survey, which is vague compared to all the things i could say neither negative nor positive just nuetral things. I personally love the game. I stopped playing all other games for this, WoW/sc2 and other free mmo's. And me playing just this game I and im sure others would love to be able to express their opinions with some sort of response. General discussion is toooo general. To much randomness, and qqing. And while thats great an all, its kool that we have that forum. We need a way to communicate with our great games leaders. Something blizzard doesnt have. Maybe you already have something of the sort. If so plz tell me. But it would be kool if we could send you ideas and us get a response other then "we thank you for your opinion and will look into it." I want a response like "Oh wow that would be a great idea, what if we did this or this to satisfy you and others desires?" Being able to chat back and forth between riot and its gaming community.