Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harvester

08-18-2011

Not even out, but I've already thought of what might (will probably) end up adding another bug to Shaco: I'm willing to be that Noxian Diplomacy won't leave a blood trail on Shaco's clone.

Sonovius

08-18-2011

lol no thanks

hawkraider

08-18-2011

Quote:
Soulharvest:
Not even out, but I've already thought of what might (will probably) end up adding another bug to Shaco: I'm willing to be that Noxian Diplomacy won't leave a blood trail on Shaco's clone.

I will take you up on that bet

Yousosmart

08-18-2011

Better make sure this time that you make an Assassin's Creed skin. I don't want to have to find another facepalm ASCII since you stinted on giving Rumble a Mechwarrior skin.

The Prinny

08-18-2011

Quote:
wanderingsniper:
And WHICH anime did they grab this guy from?

Let me introduce you to a very old saying..."The more things change, The more they stay the same."

i mean general.. for instance veigar.... white mage from final fantasy. and to be honest he kinda does look like an anime character cuz they prolly got the cape from gatchaman

Corporal Swag HD

08-18-2011

Inb$ noob **** posts

Baron Von Richthofen

08-18-2011

Do the blade mechanics work like the old ashe volley or the new ashe volley? For both his w and ult. Based on the description it sounds like the old volley where they could stack, but this would result in op damage when standing on top of an enemy (or is it balanced with this in mind?).

Zhaka

08-18-2011

lemme guess ezio auditore type skin right riot?

A Nuclear Waffle

08-18-2011

dat cape.... doesn't he know everyone with a cape dies?!!?!? i mean it specifically says on "the incredibles" capes are bad.

airhighslash

08-18-2011

we need irelias brother now