New League of Legends DLC for XBox 360 and PS3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meanun

05-12-2010

Ok not really.. but DLC for the Xbox and PS3 would be a heck of a way to market this game. I'd DL it..

Just sayin..

Devil May LOL

05-12-2010

do you know how hard it is to port a game from PC to those consoles?

Shides

05-12-2010

I would cry..... hell even weep if you told me I had to use an xbox 360 controller to play this game....

its just not viable on those platforms

They won't release a mouse and keyboard to the consoles as must PC gamers would school the console crowds. The mouse / keyboard combo vs a controller is vastly superior.

Its no contest... I just dont see it being viable at all.

Its the same reason they dont release 1/2 the pc games to the consoles, the hardware just does't allow for it.

and yes.. you can buy redicilously expensive alternatives to mimic a controller, but the average user isn't willing to do it. They want everyone using the same devices to keep things even.

KnightXIII

11-12-2010

Actually, the primary abilities and buttons could easily be mapped to a 360 controller, as evidenced by Halo Wars. The only thing that would be "slower" is going through the item menu to buy stuff.

This game would be very successful on the 360 or PS3, as there would be a number of gamers interested in it.

Dunkelzahn

11-12-2010

Two new Summoner's Rift maps
only 19.95

Tenant

Friend of Urf

11-12-2010

DEFINITELY not the main game ported to consoles...no no no. There's so many things wrong with having this game ported to consoles that I'm surprised some of you are even entertaining the thought of that happening.

But a spin-off game centering around some different aspect of the game, with the gameplay of a different genre (obviously set in Runeterra)? That would be more realistic and pretty cool.

Zingmaster

11-12-2010

they should make another tower defense game and put it out on xbla and iphone.

it was a ****ty tower defense game but it was kinda fun

OhSupBreh

11-12-2010

Would be sick but too hard and expensive to do.

Slide

11-12-2010

Id pay 80$ easy for a ps3 MOBA.

It would be quite easy to make a MOBA playable on consoles.

A direct port of LoL probably wouldnt work but you could certainly have an awesome MOBA.

Voidgolem

11-12-2010

Couldn't really imagine playing this with something besides a mouse, though I suppose it's possible.