Improved Announcer Features in the Upcoming Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stargazer314

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2011

Yellow :d:d:d:d:d

Kefkacorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

sweet

Pessimist

08-18-2011

make new voices so we can change it, no offense to the actual lady but i'm kinda tired of her

WICKED SLICK

08-18-2011

can't wait for the right of my screen to be cluttered with notifications

Scyion

08-18-2011

THIS THREAD lS NOW ABOUT APPLES

Ifridge

08-18-2011

WOAH NEW GAME FEATURES

lol riot

Huge Deuce

08-18-2011

i like the new idea for the system but they should do away with the giant announce across the screen. Double announcing the same thing is redundant.

as far as the pings go i'm guess its just a way to stress different levels of attention. IE red would be they are 100% coming for you...yellow would be.. hey my guy is MIA but they might be coming to gank you

White Out

08-18-2011

Soraka Bot OP

DSkittlez

08-18-2011

umm for those wondering about the pings if u notice 1 is red n the other is yellow

think about basic things like WARNING signs; if u get a yellow warning it lets u kno u need to act fast or be a bit more careful

however if u get a Red warning it tells ur ass to ACT NOW OR ELSE or BE VERY CAREFUL about wat u do sooo maybe tht was what riot was intending for here...

can help to warn that fool who wants to facecheck the bush over there when u RED PINZG him a dozen times to back off n Not face check the innocent lookin bush that u just kno 3 guys r waitin in lol

now if u yellow ping tht bush it can mean 1 or 2 guys r in it or an enemy was poss waiting there for a while or w.e given the situation

Detris

08-18-2011

Did he just get killed by Soraka?