AD Carry Talent Tree

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PentaAsian

02-02-2013

So I have a quick question about AD carries and their talent tree. Specifically with the defensive tree. For some AD carries like Corki and Ezreal, I noticed that some guides recommend the talent Summoner's Resolve(upgraded summoner spells Heal, Barrier, Smite, and Cleanse) but with Corki and Ezreal you would run the standard Flash and Ignite. Would it be better to use the 1 point in something else like Perseverance(grants up to 2 health regen per 5 seconds based on missing health) or use 1 extra point in either Hardiness(grants extra armor) or Resistance(extra mr) from the next line down?

FlowyS

02-02-2013

You wouldn't always need to run Flash and Ignite, especially when Ezreal and Corki both have a built in Flash already. I'm guessing the 1 point in Summoner's Resolve is for something like Ignite + Barrier or Heal + Cleanse.

Managable

02-02-2013

You should take heal on those champions, with summoner's resolve, you gain 90 HP at 18. Which can mean life or death.

Míley Dyrus

02-03-2013

Definitely keep running Flash on Ezreal. A single flash is a good defensive tool, but a double flash means enemies will never escape you.