Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

Hi everyone,

I've just started playing lol not so long ago, for a breath of fresh air, something new. I've been in a lot of gaming communities over the years. But I tell you, this is the best 1 yet. The game is great, interface great, graphics good, gameplay excellent, people friendly. What more could you want from a game?

But it gets better, constantly rotating players, the in-game shop (which u dont have to spend real money, love that)

So thanks lol, for giving me my best and favorite game. 3 cheers for the team.

But now for the serious bit.
I have some questions (everyone frowns here

Question Number 1.
If i keep getting beserkers greaves for like 6 times in a row, will my speed and attack speed just keep goin up up up up up, *u get the picture*
If thats so, i can be going across the map with a massive amount of speed? Is there a cap?

On all things actually attack speed , attack, ability power. Is there a cap on this or can u just keep upgrading it till u run out of slots?

Question 2.
For example, if i bought guinsoos rageblade, 3 times in a row, would that be 8x3 seperate stacks? same with all stacks, if u keep buying them, will u keep getting additional stacks?

Thanks alot for your time, and its much appreciated.
Conda

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-11-2010

No, if something says Unique, it does not stack.
If you get 2 rageblades it will just hit the max stacks twice as fast.
The max attack speed cap is 2.5 attacks per second.
We just opened up the new member forum area where you can ask questions like this and see lots of guides and faqs.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=29

Conda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

wow, thanks for answering that so quick, sorry for bothering in here

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-11-2010

No problem, welcome to the game.