someone explain akali to me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flawliss

08-18-2011

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask, akali is my favorite champion

Elfomal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I will post here my akali build.
Bezerk treads + 5 hextec gunblade ( Ap per level Full Runebook)

WTF are u talking about? 5 hextec? u will die in no time.

Ok,lets check her passive

The most Ad u get, More spell vamp u will get.
The most Ap u get, More Bonus MAGIC(Dont forget this) damage u will get.
The point is, Each hextec gunblade itself, gives something like 50% spellvamp, +20 to 30% extra PHYS dmg, + Ad AND Ap.
The spellvamp,work for her AUTO ATTACKS passive, PLUS the lifesteal u will gain.
On a Late game,IF u can free farm some time, AND make it full,u will get 250% spellvamp(max of the game), 100% lifesteal, +120% dmg on each auto attack, 500 Ap / Ad(thats mean almost 1k per auto attack.)
About the passive, Its a magic dmg, SO SPELLVAMP WORKS!
All u need to do,b4 u get ur first hextec,its play safe, just farm on ur Q,and try a kill AFTER lvl 6/7.
with 1 to 2 hextecs,u will have a burst dmg of 1k to 2k dmg, on 5- seconds.
u can kill ANY Carry / AP on the enemy team with 1 to 2 Q + R.
And,Dont forget,that if the ppl has stun / any cc, put ur W soon after activating the hextec,so he cant run neither target u.
If u can farm good, on like 25 minutes u will have 2 to 3 hex,(100% to 150% spellvamp), ur self heal will be insane,if they cant hitkill u,u will not die,simply as that.

DMPuffy

Smurx

08-18-2011

Ive played Akali for around 7 months or so.

Pro akali tips:

Gunblade's slow active deals 300 damage and is a powerful slow 50% for 3 seconds, enough to kill anybody, its also much more powerful item than rylais. Rylais is still an extremely good item and great to chase tankier champions, so build it if you know you wont be able to kill them with your 3 marks (usually itll take 1-2 marks against a squishy that has no CC/Exhaust/Flash if you have gunblade).

Shroud can be used to zone, and is great when big aoes are going on to reduce the damage and avoid focus of course.

Take flash/ignite, this allows you to get easy kills on unsuspecting foes before you reach 6. Mark, wait for cooldown, flash in hit, Q, hit, ignite, hit(?). Doing that will kill just about anyone at fairly high HP(60, maybe 70%).

Use the previous tactic to dive people at fairly high hp, especially once you have gunblade (cutlass works too tbh). Just that you may want to wait for 6, to save flash to flash out incase you cant R out with a minion.

Akali can pull off similar stunts than kat and jax using a ward to jump out. If you know a jungle creep is likely to be there and are being chased you can ward over wall to gain vision on the jungle creep and shadow dance there.

Shroud can be used to juke, use shroud wait for the enemy to assume what direction youre taking and take the opposite way, flash is extremely helpful as it can also take you out of vision from inside the shroud.

All that comes to mind right now.

DMPuffy

08-18-2011

Quote:
Gunblade's slow active deals 300 damage and is a powerful slow 50% for 3 seconds, enough to kill anybody, its also much more powerful item than rylais. .
Wrong

If they have Ghost or Flash, and any escape at all they are very likely to get away if they flash out as soon as you attack. With Rylais you can repeatedly slow, and if they run under a tower, easily tower dive with the extra HP. It's also more cost effective for what it provides.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfomal View Post
I will post here my akali build.
Bezerk treads + 5 hextec gunblade ( Ap per level Full Runebook)

WTF are u talking about? 5 hextec? u will die in no time.

Ok,lets check her passive

The most Ad u get, More spell vamp u will get.
The most Ap u get, More Bonus MAGIC(Dont forget this) damage u will get.
The point is, Each hextec gunblade itself, gives something like 50% spellvamp, +20 to 30% extra PHYS dmg, + Ad AND Ap.
The spellvamp,work for her AUTO ATTACKS passive, PLUS the lifesteal u will gain.
On a Late game,IF u can free farm some time, AND make it full,u will get 250% spellvamp(max of the game), 100% lifesteal, +120% dmg on each auto attack, 500 Ap / Ad(thats mean almost 1k per auto attack.)
About the passive, Its a magic dmg, SO SPELLVAMP WORKS!
All u need to do,b4 u get ur first hextec,its play safe, just farm on ur Q,and try a kill AFTER lvl 6/7.
with 1 to 2 hextecs,u will have a burst dmg of 1k to 2k dmg, on 5- seconds.
u can kill ANY Carry / AP on the enemy team with 1 to 2 Q + R.
And,Dont forget,that if the ppl has stun / any cc, put ur W soon after activating the hextec,so he cant run neither target u.
If u can farm good, on like 25 minutes u will have 2 to 3 hex,(100% to 150% spellvamp), ur self heal will be insane,if they cant hitkill u,u will not die,simply as that.
Let me introduce you to Annie and Leblanc.

Good luck farming up all those gunblades before dying 20 times.

HotsauceShoTYME

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
why do people only attack after hitting q with her twice
Didn't see anyone answer this but it is a setup for a bigger burst combo since the q debuff lasts longer than the CD at later levels so what you do is you q your target and wait till the cd refreshes then you r auto (proc q) q auto (proc q). It looks like they are auto attacking after hitting q twice since the first auto comes out fast after you r but that is not the case.

PanglossianCynic

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonards View Post
Beat me to it.

Cenerae

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawliss View Post
Rageblade is good for hybrid Akali which is how I play her the most, I also listed a full AP build....dont belittle a build that ive been owning games with since akali's release...
I've tried rageblade on Akali and found it to be a terrible item for her, with the exception of when you're using her to split push as it is much better for taking down towers than other choices.

As far as burst is concerned...by the time you've managed to get the rageblade stacked, the target's dead or should be. I have never found it to be helpful in teamfights.

I'm sorry you can't take criticism on your build, especially when it comes down to choices like rageblade and trinity instead of Rylai's and lichbane. :/

Duhizy

08-19-2011

I agree that rageblade is a bad item for akali I tried it I just don't think it gives enough damage for the price your better off just getting a n large rod after rylias she's useless without deathcape and op with death cap and lichbane but I feel that she's kind of pointless because she's just to squishy you have to hope that she can burst down a carry before she's insta gibbed and sometime you don't even get the kill I just don't see the merit of champs like kassadin,akali that are supposed to mope up the kills it would be better to have an ap carry that can help you win a team fight and I don't feel like I can go toe to toe with anyone because I die to quickly. Can anyone giveme some tips as to how to be useful in a teamfight without dying everytime and when does one get a gardian angle because I know alot of akalis use this to stay alive longer so they can do something in a teamfight I'm still shocked at how fast she dies its to the point that if you jump in for a kill your gunna die in a teamfight no matter what