The Songs of the Summoned: Volume Two Debut

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

08-19-2011

I'm on Firefox 4 with NoScript, with leagueoflegends.com allowed. When I click the download link for Me, Myself and Troll'Gath I get this:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>media/video_page/test/newslider/songs2/codeshred memyselfandtrollgath.mp3</Key><RequestId>ED57D73AD449DC62</RequestId><HostId>ab5oIuAzRRkzDwcsRHBFR5sNrKMNnduH d1HPGCiX6CHkEzrVEZ4ARcehnjxGSu9K</HostId></Error>

PS: Thanks for the sweet Audiosurf tunes!

Alysaria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaths Envoy View Post
No panic at the nexus? im sad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7WlCbaLI3I
That was the original video that sparked the idea for the first contest last year. O.o It was on the Summoner's Showcase.

schlaum

08-21-2011

We didn't win, it's not that big of a deal. I overheard that most people here were diappointed with the lack of metal amongst the winners, so feel free to check out our submission

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9mBqnSjeo

Congratulations to all the winners!

TheOmegaBunny

08-21-2011

Uh i mean good job everyone that won. But realistically i think this is sad. Most the winners were just rap and hip hop lol.. So you can't hear them singing much at all...and anyone can add beats and stuff with almost no equipment. Just saying a lot more talent was not picked. Most the honorable mentions even had more thought into them

PedroDeLasPampas

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I'm on Firefox 4 with NoScript, with leagueoflegends.com allowed. When I click the download link for Me, Myself and Troll'Gath I get this:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>media/video_page/test/newslider/songs2/codeshred memyselfandtrollgath.mp3</Key><RequestId>ED57D73AD449DC62</RequestId><HostId>ab5oIuAzRRkzDwcsRHBFR5sNrKMNnduH d1HPGCiX6CHkEzrVEZ4ARcehnjxGSu9K</HostId></Error>

PS: Thanks for the sweet Audiosurf tunes!
I have the same issue, with this one. Can't download the mp3.
Could you fix the problem ?

Rudelgurke

08-23-2011

At least we have some illegal Winners^^

Where is Craving for Chaos btw. ???

*flame* :P

DreadfulSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

anyone get their rp yet? i'm still waitin

Secret Santana

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadfulSoul View Post
anyone get their rp yet? i'm still waitin
Not yet.

Edit: last night.

Mettlestrife

10-12-2011

I made this today and don't know where to put it! Is this a good spot?

http://soundcloud.com/anthony-cutaia...-singed-in-lol