Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Real-Life Picture thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

Senior Member

06-13-2010

Quote:
FireLillies:
Me? If so, Thank you. But, I'm not...

I swear you are , I agree with fearcatalyst.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thevelvetsky

Junior Member

06-13-2010

why don't like any of you post your real pictures......lame


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenoFox

Senior Member

06-14-2010

Mine is my real picture >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treehugger

Member

06-14-2010

fearcatalyst look like a grad student


something should be done about them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

06-14-2010

Here you go. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oFN5FV7Qr9c/SZGlbgtMs8I/AAAAAAAAB5w/tFmS180GQ7k/s400/fat+strange.jpg)
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oFN5FV7Qr9c/SZGlbgtMs8I/AAAAAAAAB5w/tFmS180GQ7k/s400/fat+strange.jpg)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNsAyNe

Senior Member

06-14-2010

Quote:
Gathies:
Here you go. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oFN5FV7Qr9c/SZGlbgtMs8I/AAAAAAAAB5w/tFmS180GQ7k/s400/fat+strange.jpg)
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oFN5FV7Qr9c/SZGlbgtMs8I/AAAAAAAAB5w/tFmS180GQ7k/s400/fat+strange.jpg)



yo man! you're my neighbor down the street, we gotta LAN


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Bláck

Senior Member

06-14-2010

Quote:
FearCatalyst:
Disagree! Don't do the woman thing, saying you're not pretty, etc.

You are attractive. It is not a bad thing. Actually, it is a good thing. Be happy!



Ahh my gad, its a woman on the internet

me LOVE you long time!!

oh don't be sillly you ARE attractive, me luv u!!!!

you all SICKEN me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selvon

Recruiter

06-14-2010

Quote:
FearCatalyst:
Why are you afraid to love me?


You're too old for Larias, he likes em young, too young.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

06-14-2010

Quote:
Gathies:
Here you go. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oFN5FV7Qr9c/SZGlbgtMs8I/AAAAAAAAB5w/tFmS180GQ7k/s400/fat+strange.jpg)
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oFN5FV7Qr9c/SZGlbgtMs8I/AAAAAAAAB5w/tFmS180GQ7k/s400/fat+strange.jpg)

Firelillies, tell me how sexy I am plox. Juggalo for life, yo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearCatalyst

Senior Member

06-14-2010

Quote:
Mr BlacK123:
Ahh my gad, its a woman on the internet

me LOVE you long time!!

oh don't be sillly you ARE attractive, me luv u!!!!

you all SICKEN me


I mean.. there IS a difference between just being nice on a forum, and gawking over the fact that females do sometimes own a computer. I believe what I had said falls under the former category. You, sir, are quite rude.


@Firelillies, well thank you. I'm still disappointed that I'm too old for Larias though :P




And Gathies, MCL BRO WHATWHAT! JuGgAlo4LyF!