the -20% healing debuff

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rumples

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace Ironjaw View Post
So.. can we just rename dominion to Tanky DPS map? With this healing debuff, the 15% armor pen everyone gets (only 5% mPen), and that tanky DPS of course have more survivability what is the purpose of other roles?
free penetration means tankyness will be worth less. its a buff to those that buy pure damage

Grimace Ironjaw

08-31-2011

So here is for those people that think this doesn't destroy support in Dominion this is the amount of AP each champion with a heal spell needs in order to get their max level heal back to where it was.

Soraka's Astral Blessing needs 187 AP
Soraka's Wish needs 150 AP
Alistar Triumphant Roar needs 216 AP
Taric's Imbue needs 88 AP
Taric's Radiance needs 60 AP
Sona's Aria of Perseverance needs 120 AP
Kayle's Divine Blessing 140 AP
Jana's Monsoon 102 AP
Nidalee's Primal Surge 65AP

I apologize for some of them I missed like Karma but her's is a bit harder to configure. The math I used was this, you take their max base heal * .2 since any bonus AP you get suffers from the same affect you take that value * 1.2 and divide by their AP ratio.

As you can tell some people like Taric came out not too bad, others like Soraka, Sona, Kayle & Alistar got hit really hard due to this nerf. All they did was hurt people with all ready bad AP ratios which especially killed Soraka due to her long cooldowns imo.

The Unhealer

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace Ironjaw View Post
So here is for those people that think this doesn't destroy support in Dominion this is the amount of AP each champion with a heal spell needs in order to get their max level heal back to where it was.

Soraka's Astral Blessing needs 187 AP
Soraka's Wish needs 150 AP
Alistar Triumphant Roar needs 216 AP
Taric's Imbue needs 88 AP
Taric's Radiance needs 60 AP
Sona's Aria of Perseverance needs 120 AP
Kayle's Divine Blessing 140 AP
Jana's Monsoon 102 AP
Nidalee's Primal Surge 65AP

I apologize for some of them I missed like Karma but her's is a bit harder to configure. The math I used was this, you take their max base heal * .2 since any bonus AP you get suffers from the same affect you take that value * 1.2 and divide by their AP ratio.

As you can tell some people like Taric came out not too bad, others like Soraka, Sona, Kayle & Alistar got hit really hard due to this nerf. All they did was hurt people with all ready bad AP ratios which especially killed Soraka due to her long cooldowns imo.
+1, just goes to show how useless will sustainers be, no more anoying soraka trollfacing you when you try to kill someone.

w0wisd0wn

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacKetamine
There's really not going to be much point in leveling up Sona or Soraka's heal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherCaine View Post
don't get all caught up in your triple dot histrionics. Those ladies are going to be great point defenders/kiters with their dmg. So buck up.
Soraka? Damage?

Guamunist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticus Azure View Post
Swain is sad.
Swain is doing just fine.

Yuan Shikai

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0wisd0wn View Post
Soraka? Damage?
Soraka does amazing damage and harasses like a baws with constant starcall since the buff.

Cyndikate

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I'm 95% sure it does. The goal would be aligned to reducing those too as we wanted to keep sustain effects weak.
You already killed the sustain 2 patches ago. What's the point of even adding the healing reduction?

Argotto

09-28-2011

Lol... As if vlad didn't have enough problems. He is absolute garbage in dominion right now.

SexyPlanket

09-28-2011

Ya they trashed pretty much all the champs with a healing mechanic. You gotta buff something about them if you are going to wreck one of their abilities.