the -20% healing debuff

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
No AFK farm time.

This impacts yi, this impacts nasus (who has life gain as his freakin PASSIVE!) this impacts morgana (... again) this impacts udyr, this SIGNIFICANTLY impacts warwick.

You're trying to keep the map open for all champions, but then artificially limiting some champions. Okay, so nasus's life steal is impacted, trynd's is impacted, but cassiopeia can trollololol harass all game and then grab the very same heal runes on her own?

Whats next, we nerf the damage ranged harass champions can do cause sustain got nerfed? Then we have to nerf burst cause harass is down?
At the same time, a lot of those champs you're talking about do much better in 1v1 or 2v2 scenarios rather than large teamfights. Yi in a teamfight? Very risky, got to be well-timed or he gets blown up. Yi in a small skirmish with 1-2 players per side? Much more advantageous for Yi. I think you can make similar statements about Udyr, Warwick, and Trynd, and Nasus because having 5+ CCs lined up to prevent them from getting to high-value targets just isn't going to be there and they're very solid 1v1 champs.

Yi is also pretty fast and that mobility is going to be handy on Dominion, I'm guessing.

I did leave Morgana out but honestly I feel the big teamfighters are going to have problems on Dominion. E.g. Amumu, Morgana, Galio, to some extent Fiddlesticks. Their long cool-down spells simply aren't going to be up fast often enough to have major impact, especially since full-on 5v5s might be kinda rare.

hashinshin

08-18-2011

The only thing that makes me happy is amumu won't be good on dominion. I am so tired of that mummy.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Drama Much?

No. We nerfed sustain on Dominion because sustain is stronger there. It's still good with the nerfs. Really good.

- Tom
I really don't think it should be considered drama when he's gotten nerfed, repeatedly, and there's numerous exceptions made for him in the mechanics department, despite going against what other Rioters have said, in the past (ie: Rylai's only applies 15% slow for Cass's Twin Fang and Vlad's Transfusion...the only justification to this was the CD time--well, the CD time is in line with just about every other mage now, and it still only procs 15%)--this is on top of his highly deceptive tooltip on Tides of Blood (it states that each stack increases damage by 25%, which isn't true; it increases base damage by 25%).

Zkaiser

08-18-2011

Have fun with Mundo guys.

Bazlyn

08-18-2011

Ouch. Sona's healing is just dead in the water then. I mean it already was with the proposed updates but now it's just a train wreck.

Haro29

08-18-2011

I am a little confused.. Is the healing debuff against the one who picks up the Buff or does it cut down your enemies healing?

rumples

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haro29 View Post
I am a little confused.. Is the healing debuff against the one who picks up the Buff or does it cut down your enemies healing?
any healing you normally would have in a game from any source is cut down. like Zileas said though, its worth more on this map, so i wouldnt count your heal heavy champs out just yet guys.

Theucididies

08-18-2011

Is spirit visage additive with the global healing or multiplicative?

Kraytex

08-25-2011

Global debuffs like this annoys the hell out of me. Just nerf everyones healing by 20% and call it a day.

Seriously I don't want to look at my tooltip see an ability heals for 279, and then pull out a calculator and multiply it by 0.80 just to figure out how much it exactly heals for.

Doom Lich

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraytex View Post
Global debuffs like this annoys the hell out of me. Just nerf everyones healing by 20% and call it a day.

Seriously I don't want to look at my tooltip see an ability heals for 279, and then pull out a calculator and multiply it by 0.80 just to figure out how much it exactly heals for.
If you need a calculator for a rough estimate of that, our schools are failing us. (I knew they were, but...)

And why doesn't that work? Because healing shouldn't be nerfed in summoner's rift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
The only thing that makes me happy is amumu won't be good on dominion. I am so tired of that mummy.
Are you kidding me? Have you seen his point defense in the livestream? He is an incredible defender. (In my very un-researched opinion he's quite probably the best.)

1234567 ... 8