Dominion Forum Tab *EASY FIX*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emokore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

I just wanted to point out one thing I noticed that should be an easy fix for the web team. When you go to the main lol homepage and move the mouse over the forums tab, you have access to pick the dominion forum from the list with out having to be directed to the forum index page. This is pretty neat and allows surfers to skip a step and access the dominion forum quickly from the homepage.

However, when you are in other forums like the general discussion forum, when you mouse over the forums tab at the top of the screen, the dominion link is not listed. It would be helpful to users if it was listed there too, for easy access. Thanks!

Emokore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

no one cares?

Emokore

09-28-2011

guess not :/

Zerdo

09-28-2011

This has been bothering me too.

Emokore

09-28-2011

yes! and it is a simple fix! come on riot

Lolkoopa

09-28-2011

Yeah I just noticed it wasn't on the list if you're looking in the general forums. Fix it please!

smoking dad

09-28-2011

It's there from the homepage. but not from the forums.

Emokore

09-28-2011

yeah, they should add it

SquirrelCommando

09-28-2011

If they're going to move topics out of general discussion (which has thousands of posts that say OK in a single topic), they really need to make this forum easily accessible.

While they're at it, I could go for an Announcements tab up there :/