@Riot: Dominion needs a co-op survival mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baculus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

I'm loving what I'm seeing with dominion at the moment and I can't wait to play it! But the one thing that really stuck out to me is how robust it is.

While Co-op v AI, I imagine, would be near impossible to make there could instead be a horde/firefight mode, similar to gears of war/unreal tournament/Halo.

What I mean by this is infinite waves of minions and stupid NPC bots going for capture points. The goal of the PCs is to hold out as long as possible and keep feeding off of the steadily growing bots to keep a line of gold.

Some enemies for this mode
*Champions, obviously, there should always be five enemy champions. Once one is killed another would instantly spawn and make their way to capture a point
*Minions
*Jungle creeps such as blue golem/red lizard/green wraith/silver wolves. This would add difficulty while also giving the players a leg up for success.
*Dragons, TT and SR style. One gives a team wide buff(No gold/XP), while the other a massive XP/Gold boost. There should hit an Oh**** point where there are waves of just dragons
*Baron- give this ******* legs!

I think this sort of mode would add another level of innovation to league of legends while using an already great map for another game mode.

TLDR: Give Baron legs, let him loose on Dominion.

FireMageLynn

08-15-2011

RIOT HIRE THIS MAN AND PRODUCE THIS IMMEDIATELY

I frickin love well made ai survival modes

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

interesting

rumples

08-16-2011

im fine with this as long as theyre zombies

Decorusnova

08-16-2011

this is an interesting idea.

korsferd

08-16-2011

Great alternative gameplay to the incoming map.

Baculus

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumples View Post
im fine with this as long as theyre zombies
Zombie Ryze skin would be OP, and a necessity.

RubenPanzerfaust

08-17-2011

Approval granted