Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Intel Extreme Masters at Gamescom Schedule is Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Littlebabypuppy

08-17-2011

As long as the replays are available in a timely manner, I'll be satisfied. There is no way I can watch any of these matches at those times. :/

DoubleSteakhouse

08-17-2011

i hope they stream it in a quality where u can actually see something but knowing esl only premium users will get to enjoy the stream...

UBIRA

08-17-2011

Noob game, dota 2 better than Lol , it's a bussiness tatic for dont losses many players at the coming of dota 2 beta

Phrozen0piuM

08-17-2011

Last minute information, always the best kind.

Also, if the sponsors picked as good as they did back in UT2004 days, Fnatic MSI vs. SK Gaming will be the best match.

Horados

08-17-2011

So, the site goes live tomorrow after group a has already played due to the first match being 4:30 am cst tomorrow am?

I'm confused...

Frozt

The Council

08-17-2011

Cannot wait for Friday. Literally every game will be amazing.

Ovted

08-17-2011

where can we watch these at?

Ganjii

08-17-2011

How do these guys always get in these tournaments? I want to get into tournaments. I've been playing this game since closed beta and I'm tired of just playing for nothing.

JerBear Senpai

08-17-2011

Quote:
Archlord Mythos:
Never actually watched a streamed LoL game. I've watched SC2, and for me, the casters make it either fun or boring. Sure, it's fun when it's an epic game, but the main draw for me in watching live casts (rather than replays) is the people giving commentary over it.

Lets hope we have pro commentators then, and maybe I might find time to see some of this!

Btw, link to where it's going to be streamed? And dang that's 2:00 AM... Meh, no later than watching Gom.TV

You know its gonna be a good cast because Phreak is announcing

deathcap4qtpie

08-17-2011

Quote:
Santaclawws:
hotshotnidaleegg

He kicked my brudda in da ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG0v-eQ_XPs
Still, looks like it's gonna be hard for CLG in group B with Fnatic and SK