((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

11-10-2011

((im really sorry Del, but something's come up. I wont be able to get on almost at all anymore. I'd like to stay and keep rping, your one of the best I've got to do it with but I dont have much of a choice. I dont know if I'll ever be able to get back into this. Thanks for all the fun times))

TheTraitorMagnus

11-16-2011

((bump for a friend. NEVER FORGET THE AWESOMENESS!!))

Delmegar

11-16-2011

((Freak I really, really appreciate the compliment bro. honestly, I dunno what happened to you but thanks for the gun man. I was really upset to read this post..

That being said, this is my last call to rally people to this thread and finish it in your name!))

Birdy51

11-16-2011

((No worries Del, I'm still here too. I'm prepared to see this one to the end. You really do know what you're doing as a DM, and I'm determined to see this story to a conclusion!))

Delmegar

11-16-2011

((same I just like to see some people pop in for this. It's kinda disappointing seeing only 2 people. You and myself. I want to end it, but I can't just cut out a ton of story I planned. Nobody likes it as epic as I plan them XD

but thanks, mate.))

Gamefreak506

11-16-2011

((Don't forget me. ))

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

((hey guys, i'm sorry that this is apparently dead now, it was awesome while it lasted. I'm also sorry for ditching you guys, it just became a bit too much and, with all my screwups, i wasn't really doing much for the story, good luck on the new one del ))