((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Kir whipped out his bow as Anion fell, trying to locate if it was an assassin who had caused this, "get this boy a healer fast, but first" he looked down at Richter, "can you see anything out of the ordinary? any marks that could be contributed to a dart of some sort?"

HalcyonicAether

09-19-2011

Demacia

He shook his head, "No, nothing at all...I see no signs of darts or wounds..." he frowns and shook his head again. Richter had no idea what was wrong, this was beyond his expertise, he knew some basic first aid but poisoning? that was beyond him.

During the confusion Xin Zhao had disappeared, leaving no trace behind that he was there.

Richter looked up and blinked, "Where did the Seneschal go?"

((If someone wants, they can have the real Xin Zhao show up))

Delmegar

09-19-2011

((didn't actually know it wasn't Xin.. ))

BitesizeNinja

09-19-2011

After days of traveling, Andor arrived on the island of Ionia. Looking around, he smiled. This place was perfect. Andor could feel the harmony of nature and human on the island. Snarl, who had been terribly sick aboard the boat, already seemed better as he sprawled out across the ground happily. Awaiting him at the port, Andor saw a small group of people donning hooded brown robes. The man in front approached the Druid and said;
"Welcome, Mr. Krath. We are the the Elder Druids of Ionia. You have been sent here to receive further training in the art of druidry. I can sense the magic emanating from you. You have true potential to be a powerful Druid."
"Why, thank you, sir. I would live to be trained by you. The Ionian Druids are world-renown!" Andor exclaimed, starstruck
"Excellent. We shall meet over yonder tommorow." the old man responded, motioning towards a large lake. "In the meantime, get some rest."

Delmegar

09-19-2011

((i thought it might not be but wasnt positive.))

HalcyonicAether

09-19-2011

((I kept leaving hints about how he was acting off of course it'd probably take Garen, Jarven, Lux, Galio or Poppy to notice . . . ))

Birdy51

09-19-2011

Halls of Reflection
Speed

Focus on the enemy.

Nemo closed his eyes, letting a calm wash over him. In his mind's eye, the world seemed slow. Sounds in the distance seemed to drift away into the atmosphere. Beneath his feet, the wooden platform seemed to be far away.

I remember this...

"Fraaaaaw!" His eyes shot open. The old man, flipped the ceramic disk in his hand, whipping it at breakneck speeds at Nemo. The apprentice dodges low, the disk going high as it sails above his head.

Nemo grins slyly, lifting his eyes to Westwick. Only three platforms seperated him from his mentor's platform. This was going to be easy. "I thought you were still good at this old man!"

Westwick only laughs in return, a smile arching across his face as he shouts beyond the divide. "I'm not done yet punk, come and get me!"

Suddenly, the whole seemed to shift. The floor and the walls melted into one long shadow, and the beams that held the platforms up into the air began to become skinny, as if they were twigs. Westwick melted into a new form, that of a strong young man. Nemo recognized it as his own reflection. The shade silently flipped his dagger about, and immediately charged unto the first platform.

You aren't getting me.

Nemo leaped forward unto the platform in front of him, as it buckled wildy under his weight. The shade leaped to a higher position, taking a vantage point over his prey. "Your a failure." it mocked. "Your parents left you, Dovus hates you, you'll never step out of your friends shadow. Being unnoticed...Its the one thing your good at. Acting out to get attention...hehe... no one really knows you but me." It took four blades from it's side, tossing them all in one fell strike. Nemo reacted desperatly, shifting all of his weight to back of the platform. It reared wildly, as the daggers sunk deep into the wood.

In his hasty attack, his position became comprimised, and fell into the abyss. Nemo narrowly escaped falling by pushing off as it fell, leaving him sprawled out where he started. A cold wind swept past him, whisking off his little friend to the darkness below. He got up slowly, rubbing his arm. The shade dropped himself down to the bare pillar where the platform once stood. "You amount to no one, because you are no one. Give it up." Nemo's shade drew forth a new dagger, a stilletto. The same foul blade that had held his life.

Nemo took a step back, his eyes peering behind him. There were more of the wooden platforms behind him. He smirked, taking a defensive position. "Hit me with your best shot. If you really are my shadow, you might stand a chance."

((Before I do anything crazy, will you retain control of the shade, or may I use it as well?))

SmileyDemon

09-19-2011

(( You can control your shade I just like setting up just know you will see Thogo again after your fight with your shade ))

Delmegar

09-19-2011

(( i love how none of the posts that have anything to with me really happen until I leave....))

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

((I just got back from work D)
Demacian Palace, Main Hall
Lilly, Tia

Lilly smiled and looked around one more time, taking it all in when Anion collapsed on the ground.

"Lilly..." Was all he said before he hit the ground. Everything happened at once, but to her time seemed to slow down. She noticed that Xin was no longer there but didn't think on it. Anion was down and he had called her name.

"Why?" She whispered to herself. Tia already had her shield out and was covering her back.

"What happened? Did anyone see anything?" Tia asked from behind her shield.