((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BitesizeNinja

08-17-2011

((I thought it would be a good idea to include known spells in the profiles. This is my character, if accepted, I will get started on my intro story ASAP.))
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/952

Delmegar

08-17-2011

((multiple characters; up to two is fine, freak. I always allow that. And, graduation will commence either tommorrow or after we have acceptable amount of people. I really really want this one to take off because I've actually been jotting jown all sorts of plot twists, characters, back story, and missions to take on. And the missions, for those who will join with Anion, will have a say in which we take.

I will give up to three choices for each time. Sometimes their will be only because it is crucial to story. This will actually have RP elements.))

"An officer? Why us?" Anion asked.

Nios remained silent, not understanding the gravity of a Noxian offering him officer status. They were the greatest military machine on the continent and war had not been seen in years. Recruiting officers was unusual.

"Noxus is seeking able candidates from this school because you are found to be naturally gifted by respected, powerful warriors and mages from around Valoran. Also, their are unique characters to be found including what we call Minions. They too will offered positions. Though not so generous as the two of you. Guardian Reagis has suggested you, Nios. And Gregor, you, Anion."

Graduation will be in six hours.

Delmegar

08-17-2011

((spells is a good idea, bite. Place levels beside them. But at the beginning he should not know so many, or they should be no more than lvl 1. As we are all only lvl 1 characters to start. Fir the first few levels I will let people know when they qualify to level up, until they get a feel for how it works. I will be fair about it. Of course, you can level up HOW you want to.))

Anion and his friend Nios are intrigued by the offer. They are offered wealth, adventure, friendship, power. Everything they never had while here at Dovus. "Noxus is dangerous. Only the strong are suited to rise in our world. But the strong, are very, very influential. You will no longer be given orders, you will act as you see fit. Take what you want, when you want. Power is key to our way of life and it is yours if you can take it. But, we will speak more after graduation, young students."

SmileyDemon

08-17-2011

Thogo crawled through pushing his body through the tiny crack in the veil. With an audible pop he was on the other side. No sooner had he gone through did the rift close behind him. Thogo looked at his surroundings marveling at the color and smells this world offered being a stark contrast from where he came.

Skittering around he realized he was in the air atop a giant growth from the ground. Whatever he was standing on smelled odd and alive. Going over to one of its green protrusions he stabbed it once with his small claw before lunging at it with his mouth. The thing put up no resistance and tasted quiet well!

Thogo ate any leaves he could reach. He was munching on a particularity large one when a beast slightly larger then he bounded out of the higher branches of the brown thing. It was hideous and covered in fur with a long fuzzy tail. Its claws stood ready slightly in front of its head. Instinctively Thogo alighted his body making his almost translucent skin glow bright red.

It did not deter the creature however as it continued to advance on him. Backing away slowly from it, Thogo turned off his light making the creature blink. Seeing his chance Thogo turned quickly, running down the skin of the brown thing. His claws dug in making it easy to traverse but it seemed the beast could follow him as well.

The furry menace followed him down with its whiskers only a hairs breath from him. Putting on a burst of speed Thogo ran down the length of the tree before hiding in the green protruding tassels on the ground. Turning Thogo discovered that it had given up the chase. Voicing a chirp of relief he continued to explore this world.

Following his sense of smell Thogo filtered out all but the most delicious scents. Looking up over the green tassels (which tasted very similar to thing he was eating before) he could see a gigantic mountain of a structure in the distance. The smell, whatever it was was coming from within.

The structure whatever it was almost blocked out the sun when he hit a bare spot of the ground. As soon as he moved out into direct sunlight his skin felt as if it was on fire. In agony he ran to get under the structures shadow. As soon as he did this the burning stopped.

Now safely out of the sun Thogo looked for an entrance into the building. Spotting one at the near top he began to climb the structures surface. He was surprised that this material smelled the same as the brown thing did.

Thogo pushed it from his thoughts however when he reached the high window lattice. The window itself hung open allowing Thogo to enter. Once inside the room he was again overwhelmed at the scents permeating the air, it was almost intoxicating. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he sensed movement.

Out of an entryway came the largest creature he had seen thus far in this world... a human. He knew what they were as he had seen one before, but in his world. Afraid of being seen he skittered to the rafters that ran throughout the building.

It was then suddenly animated voice covered the grounds of Duvos and the Academy itself. The voice was of Reagis, the Masters right hand man and Guardian. "Students, today is your last day as such. Today, at dusk, you are to be graduated into adulthood and your lives will be yours. We have given you the means to survive and we will miss many of you, should you choose to go. Come to the Graduation Hall at Dusk in your given uniforms. That is all."

The voice finished leaving Thogo confused and almost deaf. After recovering he traveled via the rafters, exiting the room eager to find the source of the wondrous smell.

THISISGOLFWANG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

(( I have a character from Nasus's realm the Desert Planet or whatever. May I join? He has no allegiance yet.. and is not even part of the League. I need to be filled in on some of the lore though. )

freAK47

08-17-2011

((I'll add what was in the letter soon. pretty much explaining where he came from and making him an offer.))

Urrik stepped out of his room, his mind troubled. Before now, he never questioned how he was born, or made, or whatever. But now... If what this summoner said was true... He had to talk to some one, one of his friends. He walked down the hall, heading for Nios' room.

Birdy51

08-17-2011

An exhausted Nemo entered the second floor hallway of the east wing. Rubbing his shoulder in pain, he made his way to his own quarters. He had a taste of disapointment in his mouth. It's a pity he would'nt be able to beat the old man at his own game. But the sooner he could get out of this hole, the better. He would miss that fool, but the outside world was something too enticing to resist. Being detained in these halls for so long, finally being able to breathe freely... It was it's own brand of heaven to get away from Devos.

A nervous figure stood in the door of his "peers". If Nemo could call them that. They did'nt share a lot of his studies, so they never really stopped to talk. He was'nt even sure if they knew his name. Most students knew his nickname, but his true name was what was on offical Devos records. It would be the first thing to go in the real world.

Regardless, the presence of the old coot in cryptic green robes bothered him. Just what was he doing up here anyways? Filled with a feigned playful curiousity, Nemo approached the man pulling back on his shoulder lightly. "Hey old man, you lost or what? These are student quarters."

The man's identity donned on him, before he could eat his words. He was a recruiter, why else would he be visiting students? The robes he wore were very much the standards of Noxus. Noxians were known for their less than admirable tactics. The rod he had in his hand was unlikely to be just for show, this man knew magic. This man could be the ticket for some kind of lucrative employment.

Nemo begins speaking again, becoming slightly nervous. "I'm joking with you... My name is Nemo, I am the understudy of Westwick here at Devos. It is a pleasure to meet you, sir." He slips his hand into his pocket grabbing a small black stone, and holds his hand out to shake hands with the Noxian. If this Noxian does care to make a deal, hopefully he takes the stone and remembers to seek him out. If he does'nt, it's their loss, not Nemo's.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

((i'm pondering putting kir into this, but i have two rps i'm already running him in, been thinking of creating a new character, hmmmm))

SmileyDemon

08-17-2011

Thogo was astounded by the number of humans here. No sooner had he left the room he entered he saw an uncountable number all walking about below him. Some looked muscular...others magical, but each seemed to have the same drive, the same purpose.

Thogo was nearing the smell, its aroma growing ever closer. Turning a corner he went into another room away from the human traffic. This room had a few humans dressed in white with funny things on their heads. Each one was cooking some part to a feast.

One was basting a hog flank while another tended to the larder. Others were darting about checking soups, plates, preparing everything for a wonderful meal. After each dish was finished a man dressed in black would come and take it away on a large saucer.

Thogo followed this man with great interest and was taken back at what he saw beyond the kitchen. He skittered across the rafters into a large dining hall set with great rows of tables.

Each table was laden with exotic to local cuisine hoping to appeal to all tastes. Thogo watched the man deposited his dish at a nearby table taking extra care to its position of all things.

When the man left he closed the door behind him. Thogo's mind was reeling at all the delicious morsels seemingly laid out for him. Without any reservations he leaps from the rafters landing in a bowl filled with black pudding. For all tense and purposes Thogo was in heaven.

ultradash1

08-17-2011

((actually i'm going to pass this one up, maybe next time =/))