((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

08-24-2011

Urrik looked around at his friends. He didn't know where Andor went, Lily was having a fit against the wall, Nemo just collapsed on the ground, and Anion ran outside in tears. What did I miss? He looked at Lily and walked up to her and kneeled down to her level. "Lily..I may not know how hard this is for you. But I do know that Anion needs you right now. He just lost his foster father and the only person I can think of that can comfort him is you. Let me ask you something: How would you feel if you lost Anion instead of your bow?"

With that he stood up and walked away. He then spotted that little red worm-thing on the ground and picked him up. He went to the buffet and grabbed a large amount of different foods and put them in his bag with the worm. Then he walked off to the hospital wing to find Nemo and see how he was doing.

After noticing the noxian's reaction to lily's crying, the demacian's offer appealed to him more. He might be a construct, but he isnt heartless unlike that noxian. His choice was Demacia.

BitesizeNinja

08-24-2011

Andor would never tell her, but it was he who had been treating Lily in the Medical Ward. She seemed exasperated, even in her sleep. Andor's healing wasn't doing enough, but when he tried to Purge her of any poisons, she seemed to heal much better. Once he was confident that she was better, Andor left the wing and found Anion and Nios. He arrived just in time to meet the Noxian and Demacian emissaries. Andor listened carefully to the offers of both emissaries, petting Snarl and rubbing the back of his own throbbing head. He certainly was interested in both propositions, but he had known from the start that the Demacian would be his preference. His own values told him that the Noxians weren't to be trusted, and he didn't want to take the risks involved in working for them. He whispered his own opinion to his comrades and sat quietly back and awaited the final group decision.

Birdy51

08-24-2011

It was a bit later when he had awoken. Nemo's arm layed beside his body, no longer broken.The wound in his back had disapeared. All that would remain, was a scar. Still, due to the imperfect nature of healing magic, he would remain bed ridden for at least a while, until his bones completely mend physically. Magic gave it a jump start, but it was prone to being snapped again unless he was careful about using it. In addition, his wounds let loose an alarming amount of blood. It was a small miracle he did not die right on the field.

Slowly, he pulled himself up on the bed. The defense failed miserably, and he had only embarressed himself during the fight. His reckless actions nearly got him killed twice. Had Andor and Urrik not have been there, he would have died. Nemo shook his head violently. Things didn't go as planned, but he was among the living. That was one thing to be thankful for. The rogue sighed, leaning back into his bed. One thing was for certain, recovery was going to suck.

BitesizeNinja

08-24-2011

((In choosing which emissary to go with, remember your alignment as well.))

freAK47

08-24-2011

((Before the fight, my guy would've gone noxus. But after seeing the noxian's lack of sympathy, he's changed his mind. He doesn't care for either of their views. But he wants to valued as an individual not as a science experiment. Thats why he wont go with Zaun, and knowing how noxus usually allies with zaun, he was guessing he'd be treated like that in noxus.))

Urrik walked into the Hospital wing and spotted Nemo and walked towards him. "Nemo! There you are. Glad to see your alive. Did you hear what happened to Anion? Gregor is dead. His wounds were poisoned. And Anion is taking it hard. I'd comfort him, but the last time I tried to comfort one of you humans it didn't end well for me. Oh and by the way, I found our little wormy friend. I'll look after him till you can recover. That is if you still want him."

Birdy51

08-24-2011

Nemo turned at the sound of Urrik calling his name and smiled. For a construct, he really was talkative if you got him going. Still, he saved his life, so this was a small price. "I'm glad to see I am alive as well Urrik. No one had told me about Gregor, but it was easy to put the pieces together. It's..."

He frowned the correct words for this escaped him. It was more than a tragedy for Anion. Even Nemo, who could care less about Anion, knew that the pair were extremely close. A similar situation would be like losing Westwick. Nemo shook his head, changing the subject to the tiny red insect. "You found the little bugger then? I had forgot I even had him in my jacket in the first place. It's a wonder how it survived the fight. As of right now though, I can't really keep an eye on him. Find somewhere to put him that's out of sight for now. We'll decide what to do with him when I can get about more freely."

Closing his eyes, Nemo arrived at the hard part of this conversation. "Urrik, I want to thank you for helping me. If you did not intervene, I don't think I would be here." Nemo sighed. Now he was the one rambling. Still, he had one last request. "Tell me though Urrik, do you have her knife? I want to see it, if you grabbed it."

SpongyLord

08-24-2011

((I really would love to get into this. But I'm having a hard time understanding HOW to make a player for this. I tried my hand at it but I'm not sure what some things are. I assume the numbers in () are what leveling up provides, but that's about it. I made a character to the best of my ability until I get some feedback on how to do this. New to it all, though I've been RPing all my life. Would love to talk 1 on 1, added you as a friend on my account, even if that is a bit creepy. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/967 ))

freAK47

08-24-2011

Urrik smiled at Nemo. He knew that it was hard for his friend to say that. "Don't worry about it Nemo. Any one of us could've been in your position. And Lily was. The dagger...ya i still got it." He reached for his belt and pulled it out. He handed it to him. "You might be interested in this: the demacian envoy is offering a job for anyable graduates. I'm heading back and finding out more. If you want I'll tell you what I found out. Anything else you need?"

SmileyDemon

08-24-2011

Thogo stifled and bit at Urrik's fingers. Drawing no blood and inflicting no pain Thogo eventually gave up just letting the not-dead thing hold him. It was about the size of a human, but smelt completely different and did not taste as good.

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Lilly kept her head buried in her arms as Urrik spoke to her. She heard all of what he said, but it took her a minute to grasp what he said. She stayed where she was and thought on what she would do next. Slowly she got up and, with tears still sliding their way down her face, she walked out to the grounds. The eyes of both the Noxian and Demacian emissaries followed her. She made her way outside and found Anion staring at the aftermath of their first battle.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry... he was a good man. Better than any of us." She said, wrapping her arms around her chest and pulling into herself again, "My bow was broken today. I've never told this to anyone before.... My bow, it was a gift from my... my mother. She knew where I was and has been watching me over the years. When she saw my affinity for bows, she made that bow for me herself. It is the only thing I have to remember her by, though I think my daggers might have been a gift from her too. I don't remember her face, nor do I even know if she is alive, but now that it's gone I feel like she has died too. In a sense I feel like I can somewhat know what you're going through. So please, talk with me." She leaned her head against his arm and waited.