heroes of the storm looks rly bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vytalas

03-14-2014

and im not even happy with league anymore and I think dota is bleh.

So theres no bias, but Heroes of the Storm looks horrible in comparison to both league and dota imo.

Anyone disagree/agree?

ForsakenStony76

03-14-2014

reposting from another thread

I expect HotS to be an outstanding game, with many players. That said, I don't think droves of players are going to suddenly drop League of Legends and flock to HotS. I know that personally I will be still playing LoL, but also HotS in great amounts. It's not like you're forced to choose between one or the other.

RickyEm

03-15-2014

It looks great and i think it will do amazing when it lauches

Ofc Its Viable

03-15-2014

It's a totally different game as each map has their own minigame to play along with the usual objectives.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2014

It didn't look very good from what I saw, but I need to try it before I can say that for sure.

RavenHusky

03-15-2014

It's supposed to be a simpler form of the MOBA genre, for those who want to jump in, but are scared by League's and Dota's complexity.

TotalBiscuit actually put up a pretty good video about it. There is no way that Blizzard is going to attract hardcore League and Dota fans, but they are attempting to fill their own niche in the market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp-NO__8kpQ

futuresight23

03-15-2014

Well, the game is in alpha testing right now. Of course its not going to look as good as you think it should be.

XeonDev

03-15-2014

I dislike it's futuristic UI personally, and I don't like the in-game champion health bars, and the sizes of champions. Just doesn't fit in imo.