"Lleh Ole"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atsmith893

08-17-2011

Many a summoner sing songs, speak rumors, and tell tales of a terrible place where only good summoners go, but paradoxically only the worst summoners reside... This place is known only as "Lleh Ole."

I have searched far and wide for such a place, but alas have yet to find it. It seems as elusive as the great fountain of youth or the majestic unicorn.

Those who swear by its existence believe you must have less than 800 ole to reach this place, others speak of it only preceding the 1k marker, still others think it stretches as far as the 1200 or even 1300 ole.

I can tell you through my travels I have been among many of these points and have yet to see it with my own eyes, but still I climb higher in search of this mysterious wonder.

It seems once you enter this dark and terrifying place it taunts you, keeping the "exit" just narrowly out of reach. As a personal note and through further examination this "Lleh Ole" may not actually be a place, but rather a beast as it seems to function intelligently enough to predetermine the outcome of matches by stacking the good summoners against you and placing heavy weights or "teammates" on your back. It does this it seems to keep as many summoners within its jaws as possible, most likely drawing power from their frustration or rage.

I have fellow summoners who reach the 2k ole without encountering it. They have smurfs who then also reach beyond 1800 without seeing it. They even assimilate their friends summoner who exibit every sign of "Lleh Ole" and yet bring those champions to the same heights as their beloved smurfs.

So I ask these non-believing, strong-backed, heavy lifting summoners how they have avoided the claws of such a beast time and time again, how they succeed where so many a summoner fail.

They claim to buy wards for fellow teammates, actually going so far as to spend their gold to help them win, even when they are playing the carries, laughable I know right? They give their fellow "weights" pointers and helpful advice rather than putdowns or raging, they ask them to play champions they are good with, rather than forcing them to play a tank/jungler/carry which they may have little to no experience with. Sometimes even taking a break and walking away while they "cool off" from a rough game, so they are not playing the next game emotional or on tilt.

Finally they accept that [unexaggerated] every once you while, get quitters, leavers and feeders and know that at some point in time your opponents have or will endure the same hardships you yourself face.

While I can't say if it is actually a real place or a living beast I can tell you many summoners still believe in the existence of "Lleh Ole." Hopefully if such a thing does exist and you find yourself within its clutches you will find a way out, whether by this abrasive wall of text or another.

Until then I venture on and climb higher in search of the elusive "Lleh Ole."

Thank you.

Micre

08-17-2011

That was an awesome post sir!

iLikeSushi

08-17-2011

That was a fun wall of text to read.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeSushi View Post
Long well spaced and punctuated posts =! Walls of text.

iLikeSushi

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsmith893 View Post
Hopefully if such a thing does exist and you find yourself within its clutches you will find a way out, whether by this abrasive wall of text or another.
OP called his own post a wall of text so I referred to it as such. Quit trying to be technical.

atsmith893

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micre View Post
That was an awesome post sir!
Thank you very much good sir! It is apparent you have excellent taste and are a scholar and a gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeSushi View Post
Clever response Your sarcasm doesn't go unappreciated.