Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Shurelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cthullulu

08-16-2011

I know you're probably busy and all, but I just wanted to say I like the support changes! I just have one question... Regarding the Taric changes, more attack speed and higher heal cooldowns, I'm assuming this is to create more synergy with his passive? So is Taric finally going to be able to be a tanky DPS/support, instead of mostly just a heal/stunbot? Not autoattacking on Taric is just...wasting him. I know a lot of people probably feel differently about that, though.

These changes just encourage Taric's to be more active/involved, which I very much approve of!

Shurelias Chair

08-16-2011

no

DarkXPanda

08-16-2011

You are lying, all the cool kids hate the support changes.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

08-16-2011

Quote:
TheLukie:
I know you're probably busy and all, but I just wanted to say I like the support changes! I just have one question... Regarding the Taric changes, more attack speed and higher heal cooldowns, I'm assuming this is to create more synergy with his passive? So is Taric finally going to be able to be a tanky DPS/support, instead of mostly just a heal/stunbot? Not autoattacking on Taric is just...wasting him. I know a lot of people probably feel differently about that, though.

These changes just encourage Taric's to be more active/involved, which I very much approve of!

The Taric changes aren't completely finished yet and will probably come out the following patch.

2cows and a duck

08-16-2011

Quote:
Shurelia:
The Taric changes aren't completely finished yet and will probably come out the following patch.

Are these changes supposed to make the game more aggressive? Or are they designed to hit sustain so champs go back more often?

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

08-16-2011

He's getting a new ultimate.

Twilight Velvet

08-16-2011

Quote:
Shurelia:

This may be the best phrase you've ever uttered to an old taric player.

Thank you.

Cthullulu

08-16-2011

-Cheers- I'm glad! I can't wait for the patch then. Hopefully Taric still glows, but if he doesn't, that is a VERY small price to pay.

Muggleborne

08-16-2011

I don't feel as bad now. Can't wait to hear about it!

King Roofus

Recruiter

08-16-2011

Quote:
Shurelia:

...No more free team BF sword? D: