game wont start

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiz el Poderoso

07-15-2011

Im also having a similar problem

Step by step:

Clicking on LoL icon on desktop to open LoL.

LoL loading interface opens and i click on PLAY

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

I have completely un-installed and Re-installed but the problem persists

Underurth

08-28-2011

I am also having the issue where I click on the icon, the logo pops up, then nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, done repairs, restarted, checked settings and even done a system restore, but nothing. Whats goin on?

Exiige

09-17-2011

Try Updating Adobe Air

eXandre

09-17-2011

I'm having the same issues... when I click the "Play" button, the login screen doesn't want to show. Any ideas on what might help? I've re-installed and it had no efffect.

GoldenAku

09-26-2011

Dear Riot, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this issue, i have reinstalled 5 times now. I was playing earlier today, and NOW it breaks?
Adobe Air-most recent update
Active Scripting enabled
why??!?!? im sitting with people who are playing.............. WHHHHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Onslate

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andide View Post
Hi, I'm having a similar problem.. When i Pressed PLAY in the Patcher nothing came up afterwards... But when I tried opening the LoL Patcher again it said another Patcher was already running..

Somehow I just cant get into the Game.. I tried Restarting comp but didnt work... any helps????
im haveing this problem also

IPwN Da NooBs

01-02-2012

When I played yesterday it was working perfectly even got a penta kill with Viktor after that I stopped then today january 2 2012 lol wont start it shows the logo but wont show the patcher to start it please help me.

Tayylorr

01-11-2012

Hi, I'm having a similar problem.. When i Pressed PLAY in the Patcher nothing came up afterwards... But when I tried opening the LoL Patcher again it said another Patcher was already running..

Somehow I just cant get into the Game.. I tried Restarting comp but didnt work... any helps????
im haveing this problem also

smash7

02-14-2012

same here, I just re instaled it, but didnt help. Any suggestions?

Dopeson

02-18-2012

I'm having the same exact issue. I press play and nothing loads up. In my task manager i can see that the LoLLauncher.exe*32 and rads_user_kernel.exe*32 are both active but the game isnt loading. These background process explain why other people are getting the error message that an instance of LoL is already running because they must have tried loading it once and then tried reopening LoL. I have run cCleaner and regmechanic, checked all of my ports and made sure all programs associated with LoL are up to date and have not performed any windows updates since the last time I played LoL that could have affected its performance.. I am fairly confident the problem is on riots end not mine. Also adobe air is not loading when I press play and I'm pretty sure that should appear in my process tab to start up LoL.