game wont start

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

retard123

05-30-2011

i down loaded the game and its says 100 % complete but in the cornner its says loading .06 mb and it wont let me press play its been like that for hours

retard123

05-30-2011

i down loaded league of legends and it says 100 % complete and its says im online but it wont let me press play and in the corrner it says its downloading .06 mb and its been that way for hours

ukfxXaN0qaxLeuRT

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicux View Post
when i click on the game i see the logo but it desapear and never open the normal window where we can click on play
me too. anyone have a solution? i want to play

Raphael96

06-07-2011

Im trying one now. When you get to the patcher screen thing, go to the top tight and select the icon next to minimise (not the X) then go to repair. I tell u if it works (it takes a LONG time)

Raphael96

06-07-2011

Good news, it works.

DrAgOn121212

06-12-2011

When I open my LoL, I press play but nothing happens, I tried many things, reinstalled it many times but still , it doesnt work. What can i do?

AntonioScala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

i have the same problem as andide, bump!

James Slaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Jesse Perring has the right Idea. But if not make SURE your ports are forwarded correctly. also keep in mind, that It does depend alot on you're connection and what ports are forwarded, it also may be the new patcher, is not very uncommon and I have come across no definitive resoultion for this problem.

TheBestPro

06-23-2011

Hi guys my League of legends client doesnt start i do format my pc like a new and now my league of legends doestn start what i must to do and what programs i must have download thnx for ur patient i hope u will be helpfulles

TheBestPro

06-23-2011

hi guys i cant start the game when i open it as administrator i see the logo for 1 sec and after that its disapears i have net framework 3.5-4.0 adobe air i havent got firewall i put it off...i have done format at my pc 4days ago my league of legends worked and now nothing can you help me for some solutions? please thnx you so much :P