Clarity on sustain changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frozenhomosexual

08-24-2011

if this kills those stupid wardbots im happy... what is the point of picking a champ to use to the least of their ability... the champions have abilities and cc and damage and ratios for a reason.... utilize something interesting instead doing jack shizz and warding..... such an insult to the champions and their creators

Carnimaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

i like the support update >.>

TocaBR

08-25-2011

What did with the media was dirty, it's hard to be supported because it does not get easy money now and still hinder increasing the cooldown, all nukers first media focus even more that I like to play Sorak, now I have to change all my runes to fix the ****ing change. pq does not change other characters unbalance the game? Sorak game because it is very difficult even more than the vast majority of summoners are stupid and only want to gank not caring about the rest of the team. I think this change is a farce, IF THOSE CHANGES CONTINUE MAKING RIDICULOUS IS BETTER TAKE ALL THE SPELLS HEALING GAME!

Gandalph

08-25-2011

Well, talk about something that's not going to increase the popularity of playing support. How about a big nerf?

And no one can sit around and seriously tell me that this was not a huge nerf to at least Soraka and Sona. Taric will still be OK, if not better, as he was a nasty tank before all the change, and will continue to bee one afterward. But the other two have almost no defensive ability other than their now-nerfed heals, and that's the reason they sit in the back and throw spells. If you want them to get into the fight, give them some armor, MR, or health. All I can see coming out of this patch is even more people feeding as Sona and Soraka because they think that playing a support really aggressively is a good idea.

Aliensniperchkn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

soo glad i wasted the money i did to support a game that just keeps ****ing over the one aspect that i enjoy to play all i can really say is if this actually happens im done putting up with it.

Khell DarkWolf

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher923 View Post
soo glad i wasted the money i did to support a game that just keeps ****ing over the one aspect that i enjoy to play all i can really say is if this actually happens im done putting up with it.
Necro, Nothing to see here.

Move Along People.

Oracle Elixir2

07-10-2012

omg soraka is gunna be trash!!!!

FreestyleKneepad

07-10-2012

Deez necros.

Go to bed, XJ9.

DivineDrgn

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Bursted

Silence

Does not compute
lol I thought you knew how to play this game phreak. Bursted doesn't mean one champ spelling you to death, if you have 2 enemy champs attacking you 1 silence wont save you at all. Not only that but if one of them is a ranged ad carry that silence does absolutely nothing.