Clarity on sustain changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazlyn

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
This can certainly be fixed through number tweaks, for instance Soraka has one of the lowest base health / health gain per level. That is a great thing we can change to help fit her more into this role.
Any chance of Sona seeing a bit more health, then? The mobility song is really easy to disable and doesn't function as a get away ability unless your opponent has blown all their cooldowns.

If you want us to instead go up and harass people more I dig it. But we're a bit too squishy for that to seem like a good idea considering how easily a tiny misstep can lead to being combo'd to death by an enemy. You're trying to force champions that you yourself described as inherently defensive into playing an attacking role. And we don't have the defensive power to really do that. Especially when you're harming what defense (i.e. back off and heal ourselves in order to harass more) we do have.

DanGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
You mean like 125 armor?
That's at max rank bro.

And every 20 seconds.

Seffie99

08-16-2011

Quote:
You mean like 125 armor?
you mean that buff that your carry should have? Healing yourself as soraka, is pretty silly considering you're there to support your team.

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

08-16-2011

Classick >>>>>>> Shurelia

Have her write down what she wants to tell the community and just come and tell us yourself.
♥♥♥

Zinsky

08-16-2011

Quote:
Such as a huge armor buff after using your heal?
And a silent prayer there is no AP enemy casters in your lane.

Poundman

08-16-2011

Quote:
You mean like 125 armor?
This is exactly what's going to happen, Soraka's are just going to run around healing themselves now and basically become a non-factor no-home champion. No damage, no support, no survivability. Why play her?

Hopper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

1) Make Starcall only target enemy champions (or something radical like can target allies but increases their MR) and
2) Give Starcall a longer range.

Not much else is needed really. But realistically nobody ever even levels it up because it's just bad in general.

Seffie99

08-16-2011

Quote:
Such as a huge armor buff after using your heal?
then they focus your carries who should have the armor buff. Then you just look durp with an armor buff.

Vulking

08-16-2011

Quote:
You mean like 125 armor?

^This, many time this.
A defensive steroid for 5 second every 20 second will not save her from getting busted, specially if she is... you know... SUPPORTING someone with her heal.

GammaSoul

08-16-2011

I find that when soraka uses starcall it messes up my CS score and makes me lose more CS. This is a nerf and is terrible.