So Dominion... tomorrow?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

08-16-2011

Tomorrow morning will start the Gamescom (and the dota2 tournament), Riot, when do you plan to show us Dominion and hopefully give some other succulent news?

TheEye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Hopefully it will really be "shortly after Gamescom and PAX" as they said But ofc we all know the meaning of the Soon™

Lullabye

08-16-2011

Right after everyone is disappointed with DOTA2. Then they'll capitalize on it and gain a few thousand more customers.
U mad valve?

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

08-16-2011

I didn't mean when they give dominion to us, but when it will be shown in a full match. And i want shiny : /

Sevenzaurio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Riot says:"Dominion is amazing".

Sevenzaurio

08-16-2011

Im waiting for this ♥, im so excited with the notice!

Ions03

08-16-2011

LoL valve disappoint like Riots Dead lines and servers going down for patches... Let's see the top HoN players switched to LoL and in 2 months most were top the ladder and said MeH..... Just cause HoN is dead DoTa2 picks up where it left off at the top.... the graphics r better and its a hell of a lot more competitive than league can ever be........

1. Creep Deny
2. Lose gold when you die
3. Passive Bash
4. Hex
5. Destroyable terrain (eat trees)

A true statement is ... A dota player can make the switch no problem to league of legends... A league player AHHAHAHAHHA cant... And why ppl think this game is gonna be amazing... We have a major problem in league of legends right.... Its Not balanced... I was a hard cevo-main / cal-main player.... I will start again with dota2 reason i can play any champion i want IN an -rd League match or any champ in -ar TDA game...

Ask your self this question people who play league.... Can you play everyone champion at any ello and win................. No you ****ing cant

Can you PLAY ANY CHAMPION IN DOTA AT ANY ELLO AT ANY LVL AT ANYTIME.........

*****************YES*********************** what makes DoTa a better game league That very reason

Bad servers
Lack of balance
??????????????????????????????

U mad this patch better fix the game because everyone knows dota is way more competitive

as in its 50x - 100x harder to learn then this game... you think this game will live.

You mad? you should be remeber everyone LOVED ICEFROG most ppl r pissed about the 6300's then the massive nerfs LOL why do ppl hype league everyone knows its the world of warcraft of Mobas....... (meaning noob friendly anyone can play it and do well) That rule doesn't apply to dota so dont sit there and think DoTa2 is gonnab e a joke... I trust valve and the servers and i know the game is balanced... Reason I can play everyone CHAMPION AT ANY ELLO ANYTIME YOU CANT DO THIS IN LEAGUE.............. <--- that is a true statement

raybond007

08-17-2011

they're streaming it from gamescon. check the riot stream from 3-6pm EST Fri-Sun for streams.