is there another way to dl the game without Pando Media Booster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xgraliee

05-11-2010

topic.

i cant seem to get pando media booster to work for my pc. is that a way to dl the game without that. i use the standalone right now. but having to wait and dl the game after every patch is getting annoying.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

As you know, the only way unfortunately is through that standalone. PMB is the new download method and I can't see it being removed anytime soon. Sorry!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-11-2010

What is the issue you're having with the PMB?

Xgraliee

05-11-2010

it wouldnt start.... i try all the troubleshot from the PMB... nothing works == sigh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
As you know, the only way unfortunately is through that standalone. PMB is the new download method and I can't see it being removed anytime soon. Sorry!
i really do hate PMB =-=....miss the good old direct dl, or bt. there been more than one game that i have to go around it to play the game.

Conqueror Finn

09-20-2010

OMG, I Have Been Having The Same Issue And I Am Proud To Say I Have Found A Solution!!!
If You've Already Deleted/ Uninstalled Pando And LoL All You Need To Do Is This:

Go To The Link:http://1337x.org/download/70549/ And Download And Install A Pre-Downloaded Version Of The Game. This gets Around The Whole Installation Directory Thing. I Really Hope This Helps As Mu As It Helped Me. I Know This Is A Reoccurring Issue So Try And Spread The Word If You know Anyone With The Same Problem. Chao!

cheddaboi

10-25-2010

was that was a virus!?!!?!
as soon as i downloaded it, it turned off my firewall now im afraid to touch it.

cheddaboi

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror Finn View Post
OMG, I Have Been Having The Same Issue And I Am Proud To Say I Have Found A Solution!!!
If You've Already Deleted/ Uninstalled Pando And LoL All You Need To Do Is This:

Go To The Link:http://1337x.org/download/70549/ And Download And Install A Pre-Downloaded Version Of The Game. This gets Around The Whole Installation Directory Thing. I Really Hope This Helps As Mu As It Helped Me. I Know This Is A Reoccurring Issue So Try And Spread The Word If You know Anyone With The Same Problem. Chao!
---------------------------------
was that link a virus? or something? as soon as i downloaded it turned off my firewall and now i cant get it to work . maybe i just did something wrong but let me know how you got it to work please. and thank you

Ivramire

10-25-2010

I too dislike Pando. If you don't know about it and uninstall it after downloading LoL, Pando will persist in your system and continually upload data to other Pando users. Really kills bandwidth and some people don't have the knowledge to check or notice it. I also had a very difficult time actually getting it off my comp. It was probably an edge case, but it just wouldn't uninstall. Even as the only admin, I apparently was denied access.

Gargex

10-25-2010

I can't even install pando media booster.. Effectivly making it impossible for me to play LoL on this computer. They have little to no support available for it on the website to boot.. all they have is instructions for re-installing it, and I've tried.. still doesn't work. I have no idea what is the problem with it. The only error message I get simply says "There was an error installing pando media booster."

The website asks that if you still can't install it, to send pando your system logs.. I think no.

Sixfishes

03-20-2011