Sustain Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surgery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Booooo.

Having played since early closed beta and experiencing the 'TRUE' OP Soraka state from back then (being able to 1v1 Jax, etc.) , I have to ask - what's the point of even having/playing Soraka now? Anyone who's actually followed the meta understands that these nerfs are far too much. Taric will now be the next prime support pick which will inevitably lead to more crying and nerfs.

20 sec CD on heal? I really feel that this is too much along with the AP ratio reductions being too hard of a hit. My suggestion (if you're really looking to reduce staying power on the field) is to increase her current base heal, slightly reduce her AP ratio, but also give her a slightly longer cooldown - not double it. Infuse should perhaps be on a slightly longer cooldown but still give the same amount to Soraka and not be halved like that. Her ultimate? Nearly useless now. We really don't care about the fact that you decreased mana cost just to 'cushion the blow' so to speak.

As someone who claims to play Soraka a lot and, theoretically, understands her current position in the game, why do you decide to nerf her into oblivion? These proposed changes are extremely frustrating and look like they came from someone who does not understand the champion and has simply passed judgement without playing the game. Might as well just delete her because she is useless in this state.

I apologize if I sound angered, but I'm not. I just like to lay the cards on the table and tell it as it is.

GG Shurelia, GG.

Please revise

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Yay?

Bad x Wolf

08-15-2011

....This seems like a huge overall nerf. I dont think you had to cut the ap ratio on
Soraka's heal by half and double the cd. Yes, sustain is a problem, but that seemed kind of extreme.

Imba Player 13

08-15-2011

Nooooooooooo

Didn't see 10 sec increase on Soraka heal.

DustinMcDohl

08-15-2011

sona tier 4

Seffie99

08-15-2011

Wow. Shoulda just deleted Soraka, that seems more appropriate.

SpecAce

08-15-2011

awesome

durpado

08-15-2011

Will taric's heal be hit in this coming patch also?

WhimsicalBox69

08-15-2011

I love how Riot is so open with upcoming changes, thanks for all the info Shurelia!

Josh de Tonreau

08-15-2011

The changes to Soraka's ultimate make her feel less useful. Soraka is a healer? She cant heal. Im using her as a fighter if you're gonna make her ****. Whats the reason for no double mana to self? So she doesnt....split it? Or gets less? Im flabbergasted and I really....dont know what to say except that I dont much like these changes, theyre way too drastic. And feeding bull**** into "giving them things to do while they arent healing" is bull****.
----
We'll see how things turn out though