Pmb.Exe??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

celem

09-12-2011

heya Malron.

I had exactly the same issue with a brand new win 7 laptop I bought today, hanging round 95% in the installation. If you check about 4-5 posts above yours the instructions by SiNOR solved this issue for me, install PMB first and independantly

treehuggles

09-19-2011

I have the same problem, have tried all of the steps mentioned above - including downloading Pando Media Booster seperately - and still cannot get anywhere.

I had been playing for the past year, bought the CD, have spent Riot points ... had to uninstall because of a glitch and cannot now reinstall because of Pando Media Booster. I've tried sending Pando help requests but ... nothing.

Hevusrul

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobandizzealan View Post
Hey i tried to download LOL and it had the pando media booser running and then like 95% of the way it stops and says that my firewall is not letting your servers to allow PMB.exe to run and i followed this link when i clicked help
http://www.pandonetworks.com/games/help
and it still doesnt work any help or advice i can follow
About a year ago, i tried buying a new computer and i had the exact same error as you, i had tried everything and it did not work, as i am typing this, i am still using my old crappy computer, this a genuine issue and riot or pando needs to do something, cuz i had unblocked ALL ports from and ran as admin and reinstalled and uninstalled repeatedly, and nothing happened.

Choadbunnie

10-06-2011

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW. I've spent a lot of money on this game. It's my favorite game ever and now I'll probably never get to play it again because of this. please someone help or do something

SkyDefender

02-16-2013

Same problem and no solution, please Riot guys, help us here.

The JyJy

10-12-2013

what do i do when it says PMB.exe - Bad Image C:\Program Files(x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\Softokn3.dll

Nichod

10-19-2013

I was having extremely high pings, and couldn't figure out the reason. I discovered it was pando media booster. Basically after the game was loaded, and even when it was closed it would be active with peer-to-peer sharing. I went into my network monitoring and saw pmb.exe, pmb.exe, etc. Once I uninstalled pando my ping is now fine, and I've had no problems with League. I'm a bit upset about this though, because I was repeatedly having high ping during ranked matches, and it would happen sporadically, but it caused quite a few losses I'm sure, because of key plays not happening at the right times.