Pmb.Exe??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoke

03-28-2011

ok ive done everything up to that point but when the dl starts its still dling the pmb and i cant right click it. what do?

Vitolefou

05-17-2011

I got an error too but I can't install LoL, it says error 0cx150004 and the application cant initialize...

PLZ RIOT HELP ME

P226

06-28-2011

same thing here i follow the directions and got nowhere

sobandizzealan

07-10-2011

Hey i tried to download LOL and it had the pando media booser running and then like 95% of the way it stops and says that my firewall is not letting your servers to allow PMB.exe to run and i followed this link when i clicked help
http://www.pandonetworks.com/games/help
and it still doesnt work any help or advice i can follow

SiNOR

07-19-2011

i had the same problem, and after searching for 2 hours i found my solution:
-go on the pmb page: pandonetworks.com/games/help
-or get it directly with this downlaod link: http://cdn.pandonetworks.com/pando/pmb/PMBInstSafe.exe
-download it (at point 6 on the 1st page)
-start the downloaded file
-start LoL
-enjoy

thats the way it worked at my laptop

PS: sry for my english

Bob the Xenocide

08-09-2011

When i try to download i don't have any error messages but my download gets stuck at installing pando media booster and won't get by that point.

A Fluffy Panda

08-19-2011

I'm Stuck. Nothing Is working for me=/ Will any body help? Ill even pay any of you.

HawkEyƦz

08-26-2011

When i log into LoL and i click on store this error pops up
---------------------------
Dummy: LolClient.exe - Bad Image
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.75\deploy\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
OK
Please help me !!!

Malron

09-09-2011

Hey guys, I just bought a new desktop running windows 7, I downloaded PMBinstsafe the latest version and when I go to install league of legends it just pauses at installing pmb.exe indefinitely, I've tried everything, nothing works what am I missing, please somebody help me please!

Malron

09-09-2011

Malron Hey guys, I just bought a new desktop running windows 7, I downloaded PMBinstsafe the latest version and when I go to install league of legends it just pauses at installing pmb.exe indefinitely, I've tried everything, nothing works what am I missing, please somebody help me please!